Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on canvas or wood surfaces and teach the class step-by-step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes. However, if you stop by the studio we can register you to participate in a future class.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio is NOT BYOB - we offer wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverage for sale. We also have light snacks available for purchase.
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang!
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Day classes are intended for ages 5 and up.
- All Ages classes are intended for ages 10 and up.
- Teen & Up classes are intended for ages 13 and up.
- Evening classes are for adults 15 and older.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public events.
- More than 24 hours notice: refund in the form of a store credit.
- Less than 24 hours: no refund or store credit available.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 20 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!
Do you offer gift cards?
Yes! Physical gift cards can be purchased in studio or e-gift cards can be purchased online.
Does Painting with a Twist have a loyalty program?
Yes! The Paint Points Program is Painting With a Twist's membership program that allows you to earn points with every purchase. Visit the Paint Points page on our website for more information.
How can I choose a painting I like for my friends and I to paint?
If you have a guaranteed group of 5 or more friends we can let you select a painting from our library and we will host a public class with your selected painting!