Why book a Painting Party?
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls night out
- Wedding showers
- Baby showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation parties
- Church groups
- Field trips
- Scout activities
- Sports team parties
- Team building
- Holiday parties
- Sorority parties
- Retirement parties
- ...and more!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select the masterpiece to be instructed from our collection of thousands of paintings!
- You get to choose the length of the painting. We offer 1 1/2 hour paintings for $30 per painter, 2 hour paintings for $40 per painter, and 3 hour paintings for $50 per painter.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, availability permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private room and your own instructor.
- You will have the space for 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after your party to celebrate. Breaks are also incorporated into the painting time.
- Just like our public classes, you may bring food and drinks! We have napkins, plates, cups, corkscrews and ice for your convenience.
What are the minimums and maximums?
- The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday is 15.
- The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Saturday is 15. After 7:00 pm, the minimum is 25.
- The minimum number of painters required for private parties Sunday through Thursday is 12.
- Minimums may change under certain circumstances.
Our party room can accommodate up to 38 guests. For private parties over 38 guests, we have a larger room with a maximum capacity of 50 guests.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Click here to submit a party request or you may give us a call at 443-652-3710. Our friendly staff are ready to help you plan your perfect party!
Upon booking, we will require a deposit to hold your date and time. The value of the deposit is 3 seats, which will count as payment for 3 guests.
The remainder of your guests will be able to pay and register online individually, or you may make one payment for the group.
You must cancel with at least 7 days notice to receive a refund for your deposit. Your deposit will be forfeited if you cancel your event with less than 7 days notice.