Why book a Painting Party?
Birthday Parties, Girl’s Night Out, Bachelorette Parties, Family Reunions, Corporate Team Building, Showers, Customer Appreciation Night, Graduations, Field Trips, Sport Teams, Holiday Parties, Retirement… or any other reason to party!
- We book private parties in the evenings and daytime, 7 days a week! You will need to call us to reserve your room for a private party, or fill out our Private Party Request form, found online under our “Request Party” selection. We have two rooms available. Our main studio holds a maximum of 40 guests. Our Twister’s Cove VIP room holds a maximum of 24 guests. We do ask for a two week notice to book an event- which allows us time to prepare for your class. If it is a last minute party, please call for availability (a $100 deposit will be required for last minute bookings). If you are looking to hold an event at your location (not in the studio), please call us at 813-655-0931 to discuss our offsite party options.
- Select your painting for your class
- Same price as our public classes
- Schedule for a time that works for you
- Get your own room
- Pick your instructor
- No set up, no clean up, just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes prior and 30 minutes after to celebrate.
- Parties held Monday - Thursday at or later than 6pm-minimum of 10 participants (paid seats).
- Parties held Saturday and Sunday last booking at 4:00pm (daytime) - minimum of 10 participants (paid seats).
- Parties Held Friday or Saturday evenings, at or after 6:00pm- minimum of 15 participants (paid seats).
- Parties held Tuesday-Friday (beginning 1pm or later and finished by 6pm) minimum of 8 participants (paid seats)
- If the number that attend is less than the guaranteed minimum, the difference will be charged to your credit card.
- 2 Hour Class: $40/painter
- 3 Hour Class: $45/painter
- Children’s 1.5 Hour Class: (7-12 years old) $30/painter
What is Needed to book:
- A valid credit card is needed to reserve the party room/date/time. The card will only be charged in the event you do not meet the minimum number of painters requirements, the difference will be charged to the card on file. Also, in the event of a cancellation less than 7 days prior to your event time, a $150 cancellation fee will be charged to the card on file.
- Once you are booked: You can choose your painting for the party from our extensive art library of over 4,000 paintings. A password will be given to your guests so they can make their individual reservation and payment online, so you don’t have to collect the class fees, or the host/hostess may pay one payment for the party.
- Doors open 30 minutes in advance of the official start time for your group to arrive and set up/settle before the painting begins.
- We are NOT A BYOB- Due to our specific beer and wine license limitations, we cannot allow anyone to bring in any type of alcohol. We do have a bar where you may purchase wine, beer, soda, and water.
- We supply the paint, canvases, easels, brushes and aprons. Everything needed to complete the painting!
- We can provide you with the recommendations of local restaurants, if you would like to cater or have food delivered/picked up.
Things to keep in mind:
- You are welcome to extend your party time for an additional $50 per half hour (booked in advanced). Please discuss this at the time of booking your party so that our studio can make necessary accommodations for your party.
- Any late arrivals may not be able to finish the painting in the allotted time, or may be charged a $100 fee for using the studio over the booked hours. Please keep in mind, we do schedule classes before and after your event sometimes, so extra time beyond the 30 minutes is not always possible.
- This is for the Brandon studio only. Parties and reservations cannot be transferred to other studio locations.
- No alcohol may be brought into the studio.
- Overall Party: Seven (7) day cancellation policy. If the party is not cancelled prior to that time, a $150 cancellation fee will be applied to the card on file. Please call to reschedule your event, if needed.
- For your guests paying individually, a refund or store credit will be given for individuals cancelling with at least 24 hours’ notice. “No shows” will not be issued store credit or refunds. If you are late to the class you may not be allowed to paint and your payment will be forfeited.