Why book a Painting Party?
Why book a Private Party?
Any Special Occassion or No Reason at all! Private Events are great for:
- Girls Night Out
- Birthdays - Adults, Teens, Kids
- Bridal & Baby Showers
- Corporate Events & Team Building
- Holiday Celebrations
- Scouts & Sports Teams
- Social Clubs & Meetups
Benefits of a Private Party
You select your own masterpiece to paint from our selected artwork collection. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting!
You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
You get your own private room and your own artist/instructor.
Seat prices are the same per person as our regular public events.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice. Guests 21+ may bring beer/wine/seltzer drinks - NO HARD LIQUOR AT ANY TIME.
Twisted Candle Add On for $20!--We are excited to let you know about an awesome new offering here at Painting with a Twist- DIY Candles! Our candles are made of all-natural soy wax and have a 40-hour burn life. We have dozens of scents to choose from. They're fun to make and also make the perfect gifts!
How much does it cost?
Pricing varies based on the duration of the event and the surface type.
A 2-Hour event on 16x20 canvas is $39 per person.
You may purchase an additional hour to be added before/after your event for a flat fee of $50. This is a great option if you want to open birthday gifts, cut cake, or have a meal with your group during your event.
Please Note: If your guests arrive late, causing a delay to the start of the event, there is a $75 fee and you may not be able to finish your painting. We host several events per day so we must finish at the scheduled end time. If you need additional time, we ask that you book an extra hour at the time of party booking so we can reserve the room for your required time.
How do I reseve a spot for my party?
You can book your party or request more information via our PARTY BOOKING FORM.
You can also call or text us @ 919.234.6599.
How soon should I book?
The sooner the better! It is best to book at least 1.5 weeks in advance & we book up to 6-months in advance. Weekend slots go quickly, so more time may be needed.
If we have availability for a last minute party, we will do our best to accommodate you, just know that your deposit, artwork selection & final payment timeline will be shortened.
What is the minimum & maximum capacity?
- Private Studio (Small Room) can accomodate up to (24) painters.
- Main Studio (Large Room) can accommodate up to (44) painters.
The minimum to reserve our private room is 10 for events at 5PM or later on Fridays & Saturdays. All other days/times require a minimum of 8.
The minimum to reserve our main room is 20 for all days/times.
Is there a deposit required for private parties?
- A non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking in order to secure your date and time. The deposit is the equivalent to the host's seat, in addition to a $25 booking fee, which goes toward our artist preparing your selected artwork ahead of your event. Therefore, the deposit will vary depending on the surface type chosen and whether you are adding candles to your party.
- For Example: For an adult party on 16x20 canvas, the seat price is $39. The deposit will be $39 for the host's seat + $25 booking fee = total deposit of $64.
- If you are adding candles, the deposit will be $39 for the host's seat + $20 for the host's candle + $25 booking fee = total deposit of $84.
16x20 Canvas: $39
16x20 Wood Board: $49
18" Shiplap: $41
10x30 Canvas: $39
10.5x26" Wood Board: $47
Porch Leaner: $59
- Event Agreement: We will confirm the Date/Time & send your Party Management Link via email so you can sign the event agreement.
- Deposit: Deposit is due at the time of booking to secure your date and time.
- Artwork: Final selection is due at least 5 days prior to the event. The gallery will be available to you via email once we receive the deposit and signed event agreement.Your guests will not be able to reserve their seats until the final artwork is selected.
- Balance: Equivalent to event minimum is due the day prior to the event.
What if I have less than 8 Painters in my group?
- Check out our Public Events, don't worry we will seat your group together! Public Events
- Keep a look out on our public calendar for "Grab 5" events.