Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we are the perfect party option "In Studio" or "Virtual" for your group!
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You can choose the painting taught from over 10,000 paintings (some are 2 hour and some are 3 hour classes).
- You'll have a studio room to yourself with your own private instructor providing you step by step instructions.
- Your party can be as over the top or as understated that you'd like. Hire in a caterer, a decorator...the possibilities are endless.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before and after the class time to decorate, mingle and celebrate – FREE OF CHARGE.
- You can also have a private Virtual Party!
What kind of parties can we have at Painting With A Twist?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Family Reunion Events
- Class Reunion Event
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Block parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties,
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party" with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
- Virtual Paint Party
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (8:00am-11:00pm), subject to artist availability.
How do I book my party?
Call / Text the studio at 706-221-6642 or email your request to email@example.com
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 8 guests.
- A deposit is required ($148 for adults/$108 for children) and may be applied to reservations.
- The hostess may choose the painting.
- A private passcode and sign up link will be provided for individual registrations.
- Charges will be $39/person for a 2 hour party , $49/person for a 3 hour party or $29/child for a 1.5 hour kid's party. The party spokesperson/host will reserve the desired day & time with a deposit on a credit card. There is a 14 day cancellation notice: Deposit will be forfeited if less than a 14 day notice of cancellation is given. Deposit will also be used if the minimum of 8 people isn't met at the time of the party. Individuals can pay the spokesperson, who then pays in one lump sum at the time of the party, or individuals may pay at the time of the party.
Two weeks prior to event:
- The minimum paid # of reservations is DUE.
Less than 2 weeks prior to event:
- Private party plans made less than 2 weeks prior to event require minimum(8) paid reservations at the time of booking. No deposit due.
- You will be charged for the minimum number of people if the attendance does not meet the required number.
- In the event a Private Party is cancelled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink. Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, adult beverages; wine or beer only. Have the refreshments suit your event. We have wine openers. You must provide your OWN cups for beverages and plates/utensils for any snacks you bring in to the studio!
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copyright protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes.
What’s an open party?
Don’t have the minimum number of people to have a private party? No problem! Sign up your small group in a regular scheduled class. Let us know and we will set up a VIP section for your group. No contracts, no hassles.
We look forward to celebrating with you!