Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we will book a private party for you!
Why book a party?
- You get to choose from ANY of over 5000 paintings. Two 2 hour classes range $35-$45 and 3 hour classes are only $10 more. 1.5 Hour family classes are only $29.
- You get a private party room with your own artist which holds up to 30 people, or you may reserve our main studio that holds up to 44 people.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- It's the same price as a regular class. Minimum of 10 people required.
- The “Twist” (beverages) may be purchased from our bar and you can bring your own snacks.
- 2-Seat Deposit required at booking. 72 hour minimum cancellation notice.
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties (Adults and Kids 7 & and older)
- Christmas parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Team building events
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, etc.)
- Field trips
- Girl's Night Out
- Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / family / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am - 10pm), subject to artist availability
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
Request a party directly from our website, call us at 720-508-3645, talk to us at the studio OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I pay for my party?
No added fees for private parties. You choose the surface and time! The party spokesperson will reserve the desired day & time with a 2 seat deposit on a credit card. There is a 72 hour cancellation notice: Deposit will be forfeited if less than a 72 hour notice of cancellation is given. Deposit will also be used if the minimum of 10 people isn't met at the time of the party. For parties with more than 24 people, 25+ must be paid at least 2 weeks in advance to hold the Main Studio. Party guests can signup online with the party passcode or pay the spokesperson who then pays in one lump sum at the time of the party, or individuals may pay at the time of the party. Once your party reservation is made, you will receive an email containing the contract for the party. To complete your reservation, you must email back the signed contract.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better!
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private party is booked an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated to view our painting selections. You can also come visit us during studio hours and flip through the binders containing over 5000 paintings!
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Children’s 1.5 hour parties are discounted at $29/person!
*Minimum of 10 people required