Why book a Painting Party?
Private parties are available 7 days a week, day and evening! Read on to find out more info and some answers to common FAQ's!
Why would I want to book a private party?
You get to choose from any of over 7000+ paintings (some are 2 hour and some are 3 hour classes).
You get your own private party room with your own requested artist all to yourself.
Our party room can accommodate up to 30 people and our main room up to 50.
When you book/paint with us there’s no setup or cleanup, just show up and we’ll do all the rest!
No additional charge for booking a private party. It is the same cost per person as a regular class.
What kind of parties can I book?
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Birthdays (Adults and Kids 5 & and older)
- Office Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Bachelor/ette Parties
- Team Building Events
- Baby Showers
- Graduation Parties
- Organization Parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, etc.)
- Girl's Night Out
- Sports Team Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Religious Groups
- Field trips
- Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / family / co-workers / neighbors!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am - 10pm), subject to artist availability. The sooner you let us know you would like to book a paint party, the better we can plan and set it up for you. At least a week in advance is recommended.
Who selects the painting for my private party?
After booking your private party with us, we will send you a contract to look over and sign! A Party Management Link which will give you access to our online library of artwork. If you are looking for a particular theme, please let us know and we can assist you in selecting the right painting for your party.
*An additional charge will be assessed for a "personalized" painting that one of our artists creates especially for you. Price is determined by painting complexity.
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
The best way to request a party is directly from our website here: Request a Party
We can also answer calls or text us at 720-508-3645 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the cost per person for my adult party (13+)? And how do my guests register?
We offer private parties at a minimum of $390 for up to 10 guests. . Each additional guest will be $39 and up (depending on the artwork and upgrades you choose). Once you have requested your private party, we will send the link for your event with the party agreement. There is a $160.00 non-refundable deposit required at the time of booking. The deposit must be paid within 24 hours of receiving the link in order to secure the time and space. Once the deposit has been received, we will send you a link to our art library where you can choose the painting for your event!
We have a seven (7) day cancellation policy for private events. In the event a Private Party is canceled, store credits will be issued to those who have already made a reservation. Guests may reserve and pay for their seat on our website through a link and password that the host sets up through the Party Management Link provided after the party has been booked. The host may also pay for the event in full at any time. If there is a balance due for the minimum private party fee, it must be paid in full 72 hours prior to your event.
Do you offer Children’s parties?
Yes! Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, dance class or anything else that you want to celebrate! Kids (up to age 12) private events are offered at a minimum of $350 for up to 10 guests. Each additional guest is $35 and up (depending on the artwork and upgrades you choose). There is a $140.00 non-refundable deposit required at the time of booking.
Kids Parties include 1.5 hours for painting, with 30 minutes for your use (enjoying snacks you provide, opening presents, etc.) You can also bring in any table decorations, balloons, etc. Best of all, you don’t have to provide a party favor because their completed painting IS their party favor.
What’s the fine print?
- We will require a valid credit card to reserve your date.
- If you would like to book our rooms for longer than the painting time, we charge a fee of $100 per-hour, in case you would like time to eat, socialize or open presents!
- There is a $140.00 - $160.00 non refundable deposit required at the time of booking.
- We have a seven (7) day cancellation/reschedule policy for private events If cancellation or request to reschedule is not given within 7 days, you will forfeit your deposit. Additionally, if you cancel, we will charge your card the remaining party balance. Your deposit will be factored in when calculating the final balance.
- In the event a Private Party is canceled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
- All classes begin promptly at the scheduled time; for that reason please have your guests arrive 15-30 minutes before time to allow for check-in, visiting, etc.
- Late arrivals will miss important class instruction and should not expect individual "catch up" instruction from the instructor or assistant. There will be no extension of class time for late arrivals.
- We allow a 20-minute grace period. After that there will be a $50.00 late fee charged to the credit card on file.
- We supply the canvas, paint, brushes, easels, and aprons.
- Beverages must be purchased from our bar, because of Colorado State laws, there is no BYOB. You can bring your snacks of choice!
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Since we do not charge an additional fee to use the party rooms, we do not offer any additional discounts on booking private parties.