Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we will book a private party for you!
Why book a party?
- You get to choose from ANY of over 8000 paintings - we offer 16" X 20", 10" x 30", wood pallets, real wood boards of various sizes and Screen Art!
- You get a private party room with your own artist.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- It's the same price as a regular class.
Please advise your guests to arrive at least 15 mins. early as we will start PROMPTLY at the time chosen. This will allow time to mingle, drink and just relax before the FUN begins!!!!
Minimum party size to reserve the private studio?
Private parties have a 12 person minimum and we can accomodate up to 36 guests, please contact us to arrange a time when we can accomodate your event. If you don't have 12 people for a private party, we can still accomodate your group in the main studio for a public class! Everyone is still seated together and you will have a blast! A $70.00 deposit is required for all private parties.
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- BirthdaysFamily Celebrations (anniversary, personal achevements)
- Neighborhood Block Parties
- Class Reunion
- Employee Appreciation
- Girls Night Out!
- Holiday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Wedding parties
- Baby showers
- Sports Team parties
- Church groups
- Yay! It's summer! parties
- Office parties - Team-building events
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Cheerleaders, Scouts, Sorority, etc.)
- Field Trips
- Absolutely any reason or no reason at all!!
Benefits of a PrivateParty
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 8000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($37 - $40/person) or 3 hour ($47 -$50/person) paintings.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon, and evening classes available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- You get the room at least 15 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
- Hosts of parties of 12 people or more receive a $35 gift certificate for a future class!
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as beer, wine, soft drinks & bottled water for purchase. Please be prepared to show ID. NO CARRY IN COOLERS.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Just call us at (260) 434-8642 or email your request to us at email@example.com
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card - a $70.00 deposit will be charged. There is a 7 day cancellation policy. The credit card will be charged a $150 cancellation fee if less than 7 days notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum. Otherwise, we reserve the right to open the class up to the public if the minimum required is not met 7 days prior to the party date.
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to view our online painting selections and distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party. You can also come visit us during studio hours and flip through our binders containing over 8000 paintings!
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
At least two weeks so that you can send out invitations & choose a painting.
Where are you located?
We are located at 6425 West Jefferson Blvd., in The Village at Time Corners Shopping Center, right next to Chop's Restaurant & Wooden Nickel.
Didn't finish your painting, or simply want to touch it up? As needed, artists will be available to guide you through the rest of your painting. This event is free, but please make a reservation online so we know you are coming. Please consult your artist for scheduling a SOS.
Additional Information for Kid Parties:
Minimum age is 7 for kids and parents are welcome to purchase a seat in the class to paint beside their child. Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their completed 16 X 20 masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Have you heard about our VIP Party Packages?
The VIP Party Package was created for customers that don't quite have the minimum amount of people (12) for a private party; however, enough to get a party started! You have all the advantages of a private party; however the event will be open to the public. Of course, we will have a table reserved for your guests as well as a snack & gift table. A $70.00 deposit is due at the time of registration; you may register online using a credit card or call the studio to make a payment. All you need are 6 people and you are only obligated for the $70.00 deposit and there is no cancellation fee.
You can join a public class anytime or book a private event. We provide all the art supplies and take care of clean up!