Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 8000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($38/person) or 3 hour ($47/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, wine openers, and ice.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Main Room can accommodate a maximum of 32 guests.
Private Party Room can accommodate a maximum of 12 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties Monday - Thursday is 6
THe minimum number of painters required for private parties Friday, Saturday or Sunday is 8.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 5.
The host of the party can secure the date and time by paying a 3 seat deposit that goes toward the seat mimimum. Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode/password to distribute to guests. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
We require a 7 day notice of cancellation to receive a refund for the deposit. Hosts cancelling within 7 days notice will receive a non-expiring, store credit that can be used in the future for any class. The guests that have paid for their seats will also receive a store credit.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 hour art with time for breaks and games.
Private Party Availability
Please call (480) 798-1715 or email email@example.com for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!