Why book a Painting Party?
It's Fun Art, Not Fine Art!
Painting with a Twist is the most fun party idea in Grapevine because you get to paint and drink! No art experience is needed, and you can bring any kind of beverages (including alcohol), snacks, party platters, cake, or catering.
No Extra Costs
There are absolutely no extra costs for hosting a private party, bringing a large group, or bringing your own alcohol and food. The host may opt to pay for multiple attendees, or attendees may pay for themselves.
No Stress & No Mess
Hosting a party with us is fun for everyone! We provide an artist instructor, painting materials, aprons, basic party supplies for serving your food and drinks, including: cups, plates, paper towels, corkscrews, bottle openers, ice buckets, and ice to chill bottles (we cannot legally provide ice for consumption); and a dedicated party management web page with customizable invitations you can print or email. Our doors open 30 minutes prior to your party time, so you may set up, socialize, and open gifts. And we cleanup everything for you!
Fun for All Ages & Abilities
There aren’t many activities that children, teens, adults, and seniors can have fun doing together, but it happens all the time in our painting classes. We can host parties for ages 5–infinity. (We apologize no babies or toddlers are permitted in our studio at any time.) Painting can also be fun and therapeutic for people with limited mobility or disablities; even blind people enjoy painting! (Please call to confirm if we can accommodate specific disabilities.)
You Get to Pick the Painting
When you host a party, you get to pick the painting from our library of over 15,000 exclusive artworks! Our artist will guide everyone to paint your chosen design, then each of your guests will get to take home their own completed work of art. It’s a built-in party favor!
Party Whenever You Want
We can usually party whenever you want, including mornings, afternoons, and evenings on weekdays and weekends. Use our Request Party form to find out if your desired times are available.
Visit our FAQ page to learn more.
WHAT TYPES OF PARTIES CAN YOU HOST?
If you can invent a reason to party, then we can probably host it! A paint and drink wine party is a fun company team building activity, birthday party for adults or kids, bachelorette party idea, family reunion activity, church group activity, scout activity, graduation party, Meetup group activity idea, holiday party, divorce party, going away party, or any other occasion when you want to have a fun time with a big group of people! Your only limitation is that we cannot allow full-scale redecoration of the room, glitter, confetti, or X-rated decorations.
Best Corporate Event Idea
No one likes to go to boring company events, so make sure your next corporate event is with us! Painting in a group is a fun activity that bonds co-workers, builds self-confidence, and boosts creativity. Plus you can bring your own catering and drinks, including alcohol if you want it. To see how Painting with a Twist in Grapevine could benefit your office, watch our team building video and share it with your corporate event planner.
Company Office Holiday Parties
Give your office the chance to eat cookies, drink eggnog, and be merry while painting your own art! You can choose to paint holiday art or everyday art. Either way, you can literally "deck the halls" with everyone's paintings. It's the instant cure for Office Beige Syndrome. You can choose whether or not to bring alcohol, pick your own caterer, or do a potluck contest. Find the person in charge of planning your office holiday party and share this web page with them.
Kids' Birthday Party Idea
Kids love painting at our birthday parties, and parents love not having to clean it up! Painting parties for kids can be booked for Saturday mornings only. The minimum age to attend is 5. For kids 12 and under, paintings are limited to our easier, 1.5-hour kids paintings, for which the cost is reduced to $27 per person. If you prefer to choose a painting from our full art library, then our regular adult prices will apply. All kids under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PARTY
1. Check your party size: We can host private parties up to a maximum of 45 people. The minimum number of people varies based on when you want to party… Monday to Friday mornings and afternoons have an 8-person minimum cost. Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday mornings, or anytime on Sunday requires a 10-person minimum. Friday and Saturday evenings and Saturday afternoons have a 20-person minimum. If the minimum number of people do not pay, then the party host is responsible for paying the difference to meet the minimum party cost.
- If you aren't sure if you can meet the minimum number of people, then we recommend inviting your group to join any public class on our Calendar. The massive benefits of this are described in the next point…
- Parties of any size can opt to leave their class open to the public, in which case you are not required to meet a minimum or pay a deposit. Plus:
- If the host’s painting choice sells out a public class, then the host will receive a gift certificate for a free class!
- We can seat your group together if everyone puts the host’s name in their online reservation form.
- The more, the merrier! Parties are usually more fun when there are more people in the room, even if you don't personally know everyone.
2. Request a date and time: Private parties may be scheduled during mornings, afternoons, or evenings on any day of the week up to 6 months in advance. To see if your date and time is available, please complete our online Request Party form.
3. Pay the deposit: A nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your party time. The deposit amount for parties with an 8-person or 10-person minimum is $74. This nonrefundable deposit will be credited towards your minimum party cost. The deposit amount for parties with a 20-person minimum is the total cost of all 20 seats, which is $740 for a 2-hour painting.
4. Pick your painting: After we receive your deposit, we will email you a party management web link to pick your painting from our exclusive library.
5. Invite guests: From your party management page, you can customize invitations for print or email. Please tell guests to arrive 10–30 minutes before your scheduled party time to get set up, pour drinks, and socialize.
Terms & Conditions
- All party deposits are non-refundable, which means once you pay your deposit, there are NO scenarios in which it will be refunded.
- If at any time you realize you may not meet your minimum attendance, you may request to turn your private party into a public class. If you do this at least 48 hours prior to your party time, then your minimum party cost will be waived.
Please see our FAQ page for more information.
We are an independently owned and operated local business, so when you party with us, you help support Grapevine!