Why book a Painting Party?
Painting with a Twist is the most fun party idea in Grapevine because everyone gets to paint and drink! Here's a few reasons why you should book your next event with us:
- No art experience needed. A live instructor is included, and our acrylic paint is easy to work with.
- No extra fees.
- Party favors included (your guests get to take home their own work of art!)
- You can bring your own beverages, alcohol, snacks, party platters, cake, or catering.
- Fun for all ages and abilities: children, teens, adults, seniors, people with limited mobility and some disabilities can all have fun painting with us!
- It's easy to host. You just pick the painting and invite the guests. We provide everything you need and cleanup the mess!
- Party wherever and whenever you want: in-person at our Grapevine studio or virtually anywhere with a Zoom party, in the morning, afternoon, or evening on any day of the week.
Creative Party Ideas:
If you can invent a reason to party, then we can probably host it! A paint and drink wine party is a fun company team building activity, birthday party for adults or kids, bachelorette party idea, family reunion activity, church group activity, scout activity, graduation party, Meetup group activity idea, holiday party, divorce party, going away party, or any other occasion where you want to have fun with a big group of people! Our acrylic paint pouring classes are especially great for parties because no one can "mess up" this abstract art and everyone gets to pick their own colors to pour.
Best Corporate Event Idea
No one likes to attend boring company events, so make sure your next corporate event is with us! Painting in a group is a fun activity that bonds coworkers, builds self-confidence, and boosts creativity. To see how Painting with a Twist in Grapevine could benefit your company, watch our team building video and share it with your corporate event planner.
Company Office Holiday Parties
Give your office the chance to eat cookies, drink eggnog, and be merry while painting your own art! You can choose to paint holiday art or everyday art. Either way, you can literally "deck the halls" with everyone's paintings. Find the person who plans your office holiday party and share this page with them.
Kids' Birthday Party Idea
Kids love painting at our birthday parties, and parents love not having to clean it up! Painting parties for kids can be booked on Saturday mornings only. The minimum age to attend is 5. For kids 12 and under, paintings are limited to our easier, 1.5-hour kids paintings, for which the cost is reduced to $30 per person. If you prefer to choose a painting from our regular art library, then our regular prices will apply. All kids under 18 must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of class.
How to Book a Private Event:
1. Check your group size: We can host up to 40 people in our studio. To book a private event, we require a deposit. However, you can opt to leave your event open to the public or join a public class already on our Event page, in which case you are not required to meet a minimum or pay a deposit.
2. Request your date and time: Private parties may be scheduled on mornings, afternoons, or evenings on any day of the week up to 6 months in advance. To check if your date and time is available, please submit our Request a Party form, or call or text us at 817-328-8788.
3. Pay your deposit: A nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your event date and time. Deposits and seat minimums are as follows:
- Weekdays before 5 PM: 8-seat minimum ($78 deposit).
- Anytime on Sunday, or Mondays to Thursdays after 5 PM: 10-seat minimum ($78 deposit).
- Fridays after 5 PM, or anytime on Saturdays: 15-seat minimum ($585 deposit); except in Nov. & Dec: 20-seat minimum ($780 deposit).
You may have fewer people attend, but you must still pay for your minimum number of seats. If the minimum number of seats are not paid before your event starts, then the host is responsible for paying the difference to fulfill their paid seat minimum. If you think you may not meet your paid seat minimum, then you may request to turn your private event into a public class. If you do this at least 48 hours prior to your event time, then your paid seat minimum will be waived.
4. Pick your painting: After we receive your deposit, we will email you an event management link to pick your painting from our art library.
5. Invite your guests: From your event management page, you can customize invitations to print or email. Please tell guests to arrive 10–30 minutes before your scheduled event to get set up, socialize, pour drinks, eat, or open gifts. Please note we do not allow full-scale redecoration of our studio, glitter, confetti, or X-rated decorations.