Painting with a Twist is the most fun party idea in Grapevine— you get to BYOB and paint! You can bring any kind of beverages (including alcohol) and snacks.
No artistic skill or painting experience are needed. Our artist will guide everyone to paint the same image, so each of your guests will get to take home their own completed work of art. It’s a built-in party favor!
There are absolutely no extra costs for hosting a private party. Everyone pays the same price as our public classes, and there are no hidden party fees. The host may opt to pay for multiple attendees, or attendees may pay for themselves online through your party's web page.
When you host a party, you get to pick the painting from our library of over 9,000 exclusive artworks! Everyone will paint the image you select.
Hosting a party with us is fun for everyone, including the host! We provide an artist instructor, painting materials, aprons, basic party supplies for serving your food and drinks, including: cups, plates, paper towels, corkscrews, bottle openers, ice buckets, and ice to chill bottles (we cannot legally provide ice for consumption); and a dedicated party management web page with customizable invitations you can print or email. Our doors open 30 minutes prior to your party time, so you may set up, socialize, and open gifts. We take care of the cleanup!
There aren’t many activities that children, teens, adults, and senior citizens all have the same amount of fun doing together, but we’ve seen it happen over and over in our painting classes. We can host parties for ages 5–infinity. (We apologize no babies or toddlers are permitted in our studio at any time.) Painting can also be fun and therapeutic for disabled people; even blind people can have fun painting! (Please call to confirm that we can accommodate your specific disabilities.)
We can usually party whenever you want to, including mornings, afternoons, and evenings on weekdays and weekends. Use our Request Party form to find out if your desired times are available.
If you can invent a reason to party, then we can probably host it! A paint and drink wine party is a fun company team building activity, birthday party for adults or kids, bachelorette party idea, family reunion activity, church group activity, scout activity, graduation party, Meetup group activity idea, holiday party, divorce party, going away party, or any other occasion when you want to have a fun time with a big group of people! Your only limitation is that we cannot allow full-scale redecoration of the room, glitter, confetti, or X-rated decorations.
No one likes to go to boring company events, so make sure your next corporate event is with us! Painting in a group is a fun activity that bonds co-workers, builds self-confidence, and boosts creativity. Plus you can bring your own catering and drinks, including alcohol if you want it. To see how Painting with a Twist in Grapevine could benefit your office, watch our team building video and share it with your corporate event planner.
Kids love painting at our birthday parties, and parents love not having to clean it up! Painting parties for kids can be booked for Saturday mornings only. The minimum age to attend is 5. For kids 12 and under, paintings are limited to our easier, 1.5-hour kids paintings, for which the cost is reduced to $25 per person. If you prefer to choose a painting from our full art library, then our regular adult prices will apply. All kids under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
1. Check your party size: We can host private parties up to a maximum of 45 people. The minimum number of people varies based on when you want to party… Monday to Friday mornings and afternoons have an 8-person minimum cost. Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday mornings, or anytime on Sunday requires a 10-person minimum. Friday and Saturday evenings and Saturday afternoons have a 20-person minimum. If the minimum number of people do not pay, then the party host is responsible for paying the difference to meet the minimum party cost.
2. Request a date and time: Private parties may be scheduled during mornings, afternoons, or evenings on any day of the week up to 6 months in advance. To see if your date and time is available, please complete our online Request Party form.
3. Pay the deposit: A nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your party time. The deposit amount for parties with an 8-person or 10-person minimum is $74. This& nonrefundable deposit will be credited towards your minimum party cost. The deposit amount for parties with a 20-person minimum is the total cost of all 20 seats, which is $740 for a 2-hour painting.
4. Pick your painting: After we receive your deposit, we will email you a party management web link to pick your painting from our exclusive library.
5. Invite guests: From your party management page, you can customize invitations for print or email. Please tell guests to arrive 10–30 minutes before your scheduled party time to get set up, pour drinks, and socialize.
Please see our FAQ page for more information.
We are an independently owned and operated local business, so when you party with us, you help support Grapevine!
Our studio is BYOB-friendly unless otherwise specified in the "About this Class" section. By law, you must be age 21+ to consume alcohol in our studio.
Age 18+ are welcome to join any public class. We may lower this age for teen and kid-friendly classes, so please check the "About this Class" section for details. No babies or toddlers are permitted at any time. Please call if you have questions.