Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
Want to host a private party? Call us or text "PARTY" to our studio number (215-277-5861)! We look forward to hosting you and your friends!
We are NOW available for Virtual private parties. Our artists have been practicing and we can do a great party for 12-24 friends in the privacy of your own living room, kicthen, basement, garden. Your get the picture I think!
e have made arrangements with the Postal Factory at the Baederwood Shopping Center in Jenkintown, as a safe place for Twisters to pick up their paint kits. Virtual parties will run 2 hours for kids (1.5 hour painting) and 2.5 hours for adults for a two-hour painting so this way you and your guests can take advantage of the chit chat time before we start. There are breaks and our goal is to keep it light and fun, a great time to connect with your friends and families at a distance!
Simply fill out a Private Party request mark virtual event and let's get started!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office Parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Boys Night Out! (unlikely....we'll see)
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or a "who needs a reason to party" party
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 12,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting!
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes ($37 for a two hour painting and $45 for a three hour painting)
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- We build in 30 minutes before for a "happy half hour" and 30 minutes after for a "wine down" so you are in the studio one additional hour over and above painting time. If you would like more party time we will gladly accommodate for an additional fee. Please note the host is responsible for ensuring guests arrive on time as the painting will begin and end promptly as scheduled.
- We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews. Please note, we do not provide ice or utensils.
You and your guests may bring their snacks, beer wine or soft drinks of choice. We strongly recommend finger foods and light fare but if you choose to have your event catered or bring a "meal" you may want to request additional studio time in advance.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Studio Rothko can accommodate a maximum of 24 guests.
Studio Warhol can accommodate a maximum of 48 guests (minimum of 40 for private events - not available on Friday or Saturday evening)
Studio Loft can accommodate a maximum of 36 guests (it is not wheelchair accessible as it is up one flight of stairs)
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Monday, Friday or Saturday nights is 15.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 10.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card which will be charged for two seats based on the painting cost. There is a 14 day cancellation policy and the host's credit card will be charged a $150 cancellation fee if less than 14 days notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum before the event begins.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties ( 6 to 12 year olds):
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, scout troop, sports team, or dance class or maybe just as a reward for an excellent report card! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! You are welcome to bring cake, snacks and beverages but don't worry about the party favors as each child goes home with their "masterpiece" the same day (no need to come back for them). Our children's parties are available 7 days a week, but most popular on Saturdays and Sundays from 10AM-6:00PM. Should you wish to book a children's party at any other time the minimum number of guests is fifteen and, in all cases, the party must end by 6:00 pm.
At this time our minimum guarantee is 8 painters. (Due to COBVID 19)
Mini Matisse Package: Available any day from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- 2.5 hour party (including a 1.5 hour painting and 1 hour of party time)
- Selection of a $30 painting (designed for painters under 12 years old)
- $240 for up to 8 painters
- $30 for each additional painter
- Hosts can e-mail, text or print custom invitations