Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
Want to host a private party? Call us or text "PARTY" to our studio number (215-277-5861)! We look forward to hosting you and your friends!
NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT !!!!!
We are offering the GLOW - Most of our paintings can be glowed up with blacklight paint or fluorescence (surface treatment that absorbs daylight and glows in the dark).
We are offering PAINT POUR - Make your very own abstract art, find the freedom and joy of letting it all out with unabashed creativity and artistic abandon.
Simply fill out a Private Party request mark virtual event and let's get started!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office Parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Boys Night Out! (unlikely....we'll see)
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or a "who needs a reason to party" party
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 12,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting!
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are $40 for a two-hour painting and $50 for a three-hour painting or $50 for two paint pour surfaces
- No setup, no cleanup - just show up!
- We build in 30 minutes before for a "happy half-hour" and 30 minutes after for a "wine down" so you are in the studio one additional hour over and above painting time. If you would like more party time we will gladly accommodate an additional fee. Please note the host is responsible for ensuring guests arrive on time as the painting will begin and end promptly as scheduled.
- We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews. Please note, we do not provide ice or utensils.
You and your guests may bring their snacks, beer wine, or soft drinks of choice. We strongly recommend finger foods and light fare but if you choose to have your event catered or bring a "meal" you may want to request additional studio time in advance.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Studio Rothko can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests.
Studio Warhol can accommodate a maximum of 45 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday or Saturday nights is 15.
The minimum number of painters at all other times is 10.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card which will be charged for two seats based on the painting cost. There is a 14-day cancellation policy and the host's credit card will be charged a $150 cancellation fee if less than 14 days notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum before the event begins.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties ( 6 to 12-year-olds): Add Blacklight or fluorescence for $5.00 per person
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, scout troop, sports team, or dance class, or maybe just as a reward for an excellent report card! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! You are welcome to bring cake, snacks, and beverages but don't worry about the party favors as each child goes home with their "masterpiece" the same day (no need to come back for them). Our children's parties are available 7 days a week, but most popular on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 AM-6:00 PM. Should you wish to book a children's party at any other time the minimum number of guests is fifteen and, in all cases, the party must end by 6:00 pm.
At this time our minimum guarantee is 10 painters. (Due to COVID 19)
Mini Matisse Package: Available any day from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- 2.5 hour party (including a 1.5 hour painting and 1 hour of party time)
- Selection of a $30 painting (designed for painters under 12 years old)
- $300 for up to 10 painters
- $30 for each additional painter
- Hosts can e-mail, text or print custom invitations