Why book a Painting Party?
A paint and sip wine party is a fun corporate team building activity, bachelorette party idea, birthday party, family reunion activity, church group activity, girls’ night out, and so much more. If you can invent a reason to party, we can probably host it!
No artistic experience is necessary for everyone to have fun and take home a work of art. We provide the paint, canvas, supplies, and an instructor; you just bring the wine or anything else you’d like to eat or drink. Come find out why we are the best unique night out and voted “Best Couples Entertainment”!
Why Host a Private Paint and Sip Party?
- You get to choose the painting from over 10,000 copyright artworks
- Select the date and time that works for you - available weekdays and weekends for mornings, afternoons, happy hours, or evenings
- You can bring anything you’d like to eat or drink (alcohol is allowed), or use any catering service
- It’s private; our paint studio room is reserved just for your group
- We provide wine chillers, corkscrews, cups, all painting supplies, and an entertaining artist/instructor.
- No additional party charge. The only cost is our normal $35 per person for 2-hour paintings or $45 for 3-hour paintings.
- No set up, no cleanup, just show up and have fun!
Team Building Activities
Painting naturally boosts creativity, relieves stress, and is a fun activity for many people, but we can develop your team even further with our “Art of Team Building Activities”. We have a long list of fun team building games and exercises that get people to think outside the box, open communication, build collaboration, trust, and support. We can work with you to incorporate games that foster the qualities you need to build. Please call us for details at 337-234-9783.
How to Book a Private Painting Party:
- Check your party size. We have a minimum of 15 people for evening parties (after 6p.m.) and 12 people for daytime parties (before 6p.m.). We have 3 party rooms and the maximum capacity in Studio A is 50 persons, Studio B is 30 persons and Studio C is 20 persons.
- Choose your date and time. Check our Calendar page to see what we have available. Please allow us one hour before and after each scheduled event to clean up and set up.
- Pay your deposit. Call us at 337-234-9783 to secure your date with a major credit card or request a party date online. The deposit is $70 for a 2-hour painting party or $90 for a 3-hour painting class. This deposit is non-refundable, but is used to pay for 2 guests in your party. If you cancel within 10 days of your scheduled party, you forfeit your deposit and will be charged a $200 cancellation fee. Upon payment of the cancellation fee your pre-booked guests will be issued with a store credit for another event at our studio. If you cancel with more than 10 days notice, then you only forfeit your deposit. We apologize we cannot make exceptions.
- Pick your painting. After you pay the deposit, we will email you a party management link to view and select from over 9,000 paintings in our exclusive art library.
- Send invitations. After you choose your painting, you will be able to personalize your invitations from the party management link. The image of the painting is included, and you may email or print your customized invitations.
How Far in Advance Do I Need to Book My Party?
The sooner, the better! The most popular dates and corporate holiday parties can be booked up to 6 months in advance.
We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
If your party does not meet the minimum number of people, then the host’s credit card on file will be charged the difference. A 2-hour painting party is $35 per person and a 3-hour painting is $45 per person.
Any Other Questions?
Check out our FAQ page or call us at 337-234-9783.
Kids’ Birthday Party Package:
Good for ages 6 - 12. Available before 6:00 p.m. 2-hour party. Minimum of 10 painters, then the birthday person paints FREE (11 painters total). Includes: Personalized email invite sent from our party link and you get to choose the painting from our child-appropriate art library.
Cost: $290 for 10 painters, 11 painter is free then $29 for each additional painter.
Painting with a Twist "To-Go" Package
We bring the painting party to your home, office, restaurant, bar, park, or other location! Minimum of 20 people. Offsite Party Fee depends on the location and number of guests.Please call us at 337-234-9783 for Offsite Party Fees and complete details on offsite party requirements.