Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we are the perfect party option for your group!
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You can choose the painting taught from over 2400+ paintings (some are 2 hour and some are 3 hour classes).
- You'll have the place to yourself with your own private instructor providing you step by step instruction.
- Your party can be as over the top or as understated as you'd like. Hire in a caterer, a decorator...the possibilities are endless.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before and after the class time to decorate, mingle and celebrate – FREE OF CHARGE.
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Family Reunion Events
- Class Reunion Event
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Block parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties,
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party" with your friends/co-workers/neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10 am-10 pm), subject to artist availability.
How do I book my party?
Talk to us during class or email your request to Lawrenceville@paintingwithatwist.com
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 10 guests.
- A non-refundable deposit is required ($82.00) and will be applied to reservations.
- The host may choose the painting.
- A private passcode and sign-up link will be provided for individual registrations.
- Charges will be $41/person for a 2-hour party or $52/person for a 3-hour party. The party spokesperson/host will reserve the desired day & time with an $82 deposit on a credit card. There is a 14-day cancellation notice: an additional $150 will be charged on the credit card if less than a 7-day notice of cancellation is given. If guests have paid by the time of cancellation they will receive a store credit. No refunds will be given. Individuals can pay the spokesperson, who then pays in one lump sum at the time of the party, or individuals may pay at the time of the party.
Two weeks before the event:
- The minimum paid # of reservations is DUE.
- Deposit may be refunded due to party cancellation or party may be changed to an open registration.
- Individual reservation payments may be refunded.
Less than 2 weeks prior to event:
- Private party plans made less than 2 weeks prior to the event require minimum paid reservations at the time of booking. No deposit is due.
- You will be charged for the minimum number of people if the attendance does not meet the required number.
- In the event a Private Party is canceled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink. Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, adult beverages. Have the refreshments suit your event. We have plastic wine glasses, ice buckets, and wine openers.
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copy-write protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes.
What if I'm late?
Sadly, a late fee is always charged if the party starts 30 minutes later than the already established time. The fee will always be $50 per every 30 extra minutes. So if your party extends an extra hour than the established painting time, a $100 late fee will be charged. If you stay overtime, $50 more dollars will be charged. We value your and our artists' time, so make sure that you are on time and leave on the set time!
What’s an open party?
Don’t have the minimum number of people to have a private party? No problem! Sign up for your small group in a regularly scheduled class. Let us know and we will set up a VIP section for your group. No contracts, no hassles.
We look forward to celebrating with you!