Painting with a Twist FAQ
Q: What is Painting with a Twist?
A: Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on 16" x 20" canvas and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Q: Can I stop in anytime and paint? What is Open Studio or Pop In & Paint?
A: We hold classes at specific times. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. All seats must be paid for online no later than 30 minutes prior to start of event. The studio needs to know you're coming so we can prepare your seat, supplies, and any seating requests. If you cannot pay online, please be at the studio 30-minutes early to pay for your seat. We will do our best, but cannot guarantee walk-in reservations.
A: Open studio and Pop In & Paint is a self-led DIY class. You may choose any painting from our calendar or bring your own ideas. An artist will be available to answer questions but does not walk guests step by step. You can sign up for these online where you see an Open Studio class or Pop In & Paint.
Q: Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
A: We do not allow outside beverages of any kind in the studio, including water. For your enjoyment, we offer wine, beer, soft drinks, specialty soda, bottled water all at an affordable prices. Coffee will also be available upon request. You are welcome to bring any food or snack. Please keep it small and portable. Also, please bring your own plates, utensils and condiments as we do not carry any food-service items. We cannot guarantee a food table during our weekend events.
Q: Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
A: Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to take home and hang!
Q: Can my child come with me to paint? [Recommended Ages]
A: We have specific classes on our calendar for our guests:
- Family Day Classes are intended for ages 6 and up.
- Kids Classes are intended for ages 6 and up.
- Teen & Up Classes are intended for ages 13 and up.
- 21+ Classes are for adults 21 and older. Guests must be at least 21 years old with proper photo ID to consume alcohol.
Q: Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
A: Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during a Family Day or Kids class. Seating for unpaid seats is limited.
Q: Cancellation Policy:
A: Please note our cancellation,refund policy is non-negotiable and will be applied without exception.
* Full refund will be given for individuals canceling with at least 48 hours notice.
* A store credit will be given for individuals canceling with at least 24 hours notice.
* Same Day cancellation or "No shows" will not be issued store credit or refunds.
* Groups of 3 or more must cancel 3 days before the date of the class for a refund and no less than 48 hours for store credit.
* If you are late to the class you may not be allowed to paint and your payment will be forfeited. Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before the scheduled class time & we will have a wonderful time.
* Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
* Classes with little sign ups are subject to a change in artwork or cancellation. Should a cancellation occur, a store credit will be issued.
**Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to class time and refunds will be processed.**
**Event Pictures and Videos Disclaimer:
Pictures and videos of our painting parties will be posted for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media promotions. If you do not want to be included in such pictures, please notify us during registration or inform any member of the staff upon arrival. If we inadverdently include you in a social media picture, please contact the studio and we will be happy to remove it upon your request.