Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelorette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 6000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($39/person) or 3 hour ($49/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Blacklight, DIY Candle Making, Mini Cut- Outs or Wine Glass Event are available upon request. (Price Varies)
- For 3 Hours Event, We will give an additional 15 minutes free to decorate the room.
- An additional 30-60 minutes of social time may be added to the event for $50++ upon request.
- For Kids Parties, We will only allow for parents to bring water/juice box due to allergies. Sodas and other non-alcoholic drinks can be purchased in our bar.
We provide all of the art supplies and will help set up and clean up!
Party Hosts and guests may bring snacks/party foods of choice. Party Hosts are responsible for supplying any serving items, such as paper plates, napkins and utensils.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Main Room (must be 21+) can accommodate a maximum of 30 guests.
Family Room (all ages 7+) can accommodate a maximum of 21 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday nights is 12 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 10 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 10 guests regardless of the day of the week.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a 7 day cancellation policy. We do require a 5 seat deposit to secure your private party reservation. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. A custom invitation is available upon request. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kids and Family Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our parlor games or maybe dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.
Private Party Availability
Please call or text (818) 282-3625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!