Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on a variety of different surfaces, including 16x20 and 10x30 canvas, wood boards, and porch leaners! A local artist will take the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
Yes! We now offer Pop In & Paint where you can choose any painting. This DIY style provides written and or written/video instructions. We hold classes or can schedule private parties at specific times. Drop In Hours are posted on our calendar if you would like some more time, or spontaneity. To Pop In & Paint, you can book online or stop by on designated days listed on our Pop In Info Page.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
We offer wine/beer tasting for $5-$8 extra, at the door for 21+ classes. No alcohol will be served to all ages classes. We also have soda, bottled water, and candy for purchase. Feel free to bring in your favorite non-alcoholic beverage and some light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best!
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang!
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists! Family Day classes are intended for ages 7 and up.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes. Some exceptions apply during a Family Day class.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- A studio credit will be issued for all cancellations made up to 30 minutes prior to class start time.
- Nothing can be done for no shows no notice or notice after 30 minutes prior to class start time. You can notify us of cancellation for any reason via text, voice message, or email and we'll be happy to help you find another class in the future. Or you can hang on to the studio credit and use at your leisure. You can also use it for a Take Home Paint Kit or any retail item.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Class Cancellations: Painting with a Twist may have to cancel a class due to the following:
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared, or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. Studio credits will be issued should class be cancelled due to extreme weather conditions.
- Low reservation: A class may be cancelled if less than 5 people sign up for the class. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to an unavoidable reason, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. We will notify attendees with as much notice as possible.
- Late Arrivals: Please arrive no later than 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!