Why book a Painting Party?
We are a great place to host a wide variety of parties!
No matter if it is a Bachelorette party, Office Team Builder, Baby Shower, Family Reunion, Birthday/Anniversary, Scouts, Sports Teams or any other celebration we love them all!
We are a unique venue for any event you are looking to host!
Please read all info before requesting a party.
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
How soon should I book?
Sooner the better! We require a minimum of 2.5 Weeks to book an event, and can book up to 6 months in advance. Weekend slots go quickly, so more time may be needed.
Why book a party?
- You get to choose from ANY of over 8000 paintings - some are 2 hour and some are 3 hour classes (1.5 hours for children's parties).
- You get a private party room with your own artist, music selection and food sharing area.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- If you want extra time for your party, the studios can be reserved for an extra hour - Private Studio $50/hr, Main Studio $100/hr (subject to scheduling availability).
- We provide complimentary beverages just like our public classes, including beer, wine, etc. for adult parties.
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (9am-10pm), subject to artist and studio availability.
Kids parties ages 6-12 may be booked 10am-6pm Mon-Fri and 10-4pm Sat-Sun. Our recommended minimum age to paint at our studio is 6. Children parties are not allowed during weekend evening hours.
What is the minimum and the maximum capacity?
The minimum number of guests required for a private party is 10. *PLEASE CONTACT THE STUDIO FOR COVID CAPACITY UPDATES & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION BELOW*
Our studio capacity is 50. If you are in need of a larger capacity, we also host offsite events, if you have a commercial location in mind (no residences).
Private studio seats 10 - 14
Main studio seats 10 - 36 (higher minimum seat requirements during prime evening/weekend time slots, contact studio for details)
What is the cost and is there a deposit for a party?
Deposit is the equivilent of (4) seats, (10) for offsite events.
Private parties can be booked either for a two-hour session at $45 & up/painter (depending on art/medium/time slot) or a three-hour session at $55 & up/painter.
Children’s parties, age 6-12, can be booked at $30/painter for a two-hour session if the painting selection is chosen from PWAT’s 1.5 hour (12 and under) category or $38-40 for Teen (2-Hr gallery).
Your guests pay in advance, or you can pay as a group in advance. Acceptable forms of payment are all major credit cards or cash (we do not accept personal checks).
PARTY PLANNING NEXT STEPS:
- Deposit Seats Due within 4-Days of booking (extended time may be give for events over a month out)
- Artwork Selection Due at least 2-Weeks Prior to Event
- Minimum Seats Due at least 1-Week Prior to Event
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private party is booked and either the deposit/minimum seats are reserved, we will send you our Party Managment Link to view the art gallery, select the artwork and monitor party reservations. We can help you narrow down the search and select the perfect art.
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Kids 2-hour parties are discounted at $30/person (ages 6-12), art selection must be from PWAT Kid's 1.5 hour category. Teen 2-hour parties are discounted at $38-40/person, art selection from 2-hr category.
- A Minimum of (8) painters for Private In Studio Events Sunday - Thursday
- A Minimum of (10) painters for Private In Studio Events Friday - Saturday
- A Minimum of (10) painters for Virtual Events
- A Minimum of (20) painters for Offsite Events
If you do not have 8-10 in your group, we can make you VIPs in the Main Studio for the evening in one of our public classes, ask about our GRAB5 pARTy option!