Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 7500 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from an 1.5 hr ($28/person), 2 hour ($38/person) or 3 hour ($48/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available. Saturdays and sundays we have 1 to 3, 4 to 6 and 7 to 9 available. Please let us know if you want earlier or late night as well.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 20 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews. We do not provide ice, you are welcome to bring that.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Studio A can accommodate a maximum of (50)guests.
Studio B can accommodate a maximum of (26) guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties any day of the week is (12).
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is (10) regardless of the day of the week.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a 7 day cancellation policy. We do charge a $38 deposit, but the credit card will be charged an additional $76 cancellation fee if less than (7) days notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights. (Kids Parties on the weekends are held before 6pm) We recommend the 1.5 hr class for children under 10 ($26/person)
Private Party Availability
Please call 281-487-2468 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for availability. We would be happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!