Why book a Painting Party?
We are Fun Art Not Fine Art!
What kind of parties do you offer?
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You select your masterpiece to paint from our collection of thousands of paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will have the option to upgrade to a premium art surface. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon, and evening slots available.
- You get your private party room and your artist-instructor.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before your guest's arrival time to set up your party to celebrate.
- We provide all of the art supplies, as well as wine glasses, napkins, paper plates, plastic utensils, and corkscrews.
- Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews. We do not provide ice, you are welcome to bring that.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
The Main Studio can accommodate a maximum of (50)guests.
The Party Studio can accommodate a maximum of (26) guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties any day of the week is (12).
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is (10) regardless of the day of the week.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a 7-day cancellation policy. We do charge a $100 Down Payment that saves your day and time and goes toward a 2-seat reservation. The credit card will be charged an additional $100 cancellation fee if less than (7) days' notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
What do you offer for Kid's Parties?
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date. NEW! SLIME OR BLACKLIGHT SLIME & PAINTING PARTIES! For only $15 more, your kiddo can make his/her own Slime, complete with color and charms. No mess or stress, parents, we clean up everything! Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week with a minimum of 10 painters.
Private Party Availability
Please call 281-487-2468 or email (email@example.com) for availability. We would be happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!