Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on 16" x 20" and other size canvasses, plus wine glasses and screen art and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio is all BYO - we only serve paint water! Feel free to bring in your favorite beverage and some light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best!
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint? [Recommended Ages]
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Beginner/childrens classes are intended for anyone 4 and up. We neither encourage nor restrict bringing alcoholic beverages for these pARTies.
- Family classes are best suited for age 7 and up. Again, we neither encourage nor restrict bringing alcoholic beverages for these pARTies.
- Evening classes are for adults 15 and older.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during a Family or Beginner/Kids classes.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- We do not give refunds unless under very specific adverse circumstances.
- If you notify the studio 24 hours or less from your reservation date a studio credit will be issued for your use towards a class within 90 days.
- If you are unable to give notice that you can't attend prior to the class (in which case we have already set up and staffed the class assuming your attendance), we will give a studio credit of 1/2 the price of the class.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!