Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 10,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 1.5 (kids) or 2 hour and 3 hour adult classes
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups and wine openers.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How many people are required for a private party?
Studio A can accommodate a maximum of 32 guests.
Studio B can accommodate a maximum of 18 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties is 8
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. A non-refundable deposit of 100.00 will be required to hold the party room for the chosen date. Within 7 days of the party, 1/2 of the minimum number of guests need to paid for, and within 5 days of the party, payment must be made for the balance of the minimum numbers of guests, or the party will open to the public. Additional guests can be registered up until the time of the event, but we ask that you let us know in advance if you will have additional guests so that we can make sure the room is adequate to fit you party and is set up properly and we can start without delays.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.