Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
You can come to us or we can come to you!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party -You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 17,000 paintings. We will narrow it down! A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting!
In Studio Events
- You will be able to choose from 2 hour- ($39/person) or 3 hour -($49/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
Main room can accommodate a maximum of 26 guests.
Party room can accommodate a maximum of 24 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday nights is 10.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties weekdays Sunday-Thursday is 8.
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
1/2 hour paintings range from $25-41per person, depending on painting surface. Limited to ages 5-14
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cake and presents.
Private Party Availability, Reservation and Cancellation Process
- A non-refundable deposit of two (2) seats on a valid credit card is required to reserve the date and time.
- Your individual reservation will be charged to verify the credit card when submitted.
- There is a one-week cancellation policy. A $150.00 cancellation fee will be charged if less than 7-day notice of cancellation is given.
- Private parties do not cost extra!
- The 2 hour paintings start at $35.00 per person, depending on the painting surface chosen.
- 3 hour paintings start at $49.00 per person, depending on the painting surface chosen..
- 1/2 hour paintings start at $25 per person, depending on the painting surface chosen.(you get the room for 2 hours) and is for ages 5-14 only.
- When you reserve a party with a completed agreement, we will send you a link to the art library and you will have access to make a painting choice and tools to plan your event!
- Guests have two options for payment; Your guests register and pay in advance online with your passcode given after you return the contract, or you may pay in advance and have them pay you back. Pre-payment is required. Please remember that All guests attending need to be pre-registered, paid and painting. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate observers or infants in any event.
*Viewing the calendar or requesting a party does not guarantee a date or time.
Please fill out an information request form
Call 1-585-559-0836 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!