Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we will book a party for you!
We offer private parties for any occasion or no occasion at all!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby showers
- Bachelorette parties
- Graduation parties
- Church groups
- Field trips
- Team building
- Holiday parties
- Sorority parties
- Absolutely any reason to get together with friends/co-workers/family
Why book a party?
- Once you secure a date, you can choose the painting for your party from any of our masterpieces in our collection of over 5000. A link to the art library will be emailed to you. There are 2 and 3 hour paintings to choose from.
- We schedule parties 7 days a week, in 4 time slots, space permitting: morning, afternoon and evening. (Typical timeframes are: 10am-12pm, 1pm-3pm, 4pm-6pm or 7-9pm.) This varies somewhat when 3 hour paintings are selected.
- You will get your own private party room with your own artist!
- Once you choose the painting, you will be able to send invitations to your guests and also see the names of your guests as they register.
- A 2 hour painting is $35/person and a 3 hour painting is $45/person. The Private parties are given an extra hour beyond that paint time for the party; a half hour before and after the paint time to celebrate with your guests.
- Children’s parties for those 12 and under are 2.5 hours from 10:30am – 1pm and are held on Saturday and Sunday mornings only. They are $25/child with a minimum of 10 children.
- We provide all of the art supplies, aprons and have plastic cups and corkscrews for your use. Please bring all other paper products that you will need.
- No set up, no clean up – just show up!
Guests may bring snacks and beverages of choice. Beer and wine are the only alcoholic beverages allowed. No one under the age of 21 may consume alcohol in the studio. Once opened, alcohol can be removed if it is re-corked and sealed in a bag.
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
Just call us at 585-321-5577! We require a credit card number to hold the date and a small nonrefundable deposit.
Do you offer offsite parties?
Yes we do! We can come to your school, church, winery, recreational center,nursing home etc. However, we do not offer off site parties to private residential homes. There is an additional fee based on miles between studio and selected location. Please call the studio for additional information.
How do I pay for my party?
The host of the party needs to secure a date with a credit card and a small nonrefundable deposit is required. There is a 14 day cancellation policy. A fee of $200 will be charged if less than a 14 day notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met by the time of the party, the host/hostess’s credit card will be charged for each person under the minimum. The minimum for parties is 10.
Once the private party is booked, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
**Minimum of 10 people is required for all parties**