Painting with a Twist FAQ
Q: What are the prices for a class?
A: Two hour classes are offered for $37-$45 and three hour classes for $47-$55. Select Family Friendly classes offered for $30. See calendar for upcoming schedule. www.paintingwithatwist.com/rockwall/calendar
Q: Can I pick the painting that you do on a particular night?
A: If we don't have a painting already booked on the day/night in question, then yes! Just reach out to us to see if your date is available. Some limitations apply.
Q: Will my painting be dry by the end of the night?
A: Yes, if there are a few damp places we will have hair dryers which will dry them quickly.
Q: At what time should I arrive for class?
A: Fifteen to thirty minutes before start time.
Q: Do you do reserved seating?
A: Yes, we create our seating charts prior to class to ensure you aren't separated from your group. Seats are assigned in the order they were purchased.
Q: Will you have wine openers and cups?
A: Yes, we supply wine openers and cups.
Q: Since it is around dinner, can we bring food?
A: Yes, feel free to bring food. Think wine picnic!
Q: What do I wear?
A: Whatever is comfortable and you don't mind if a little paint gets on it. We will have aprons for you. Paint does not come out of your clothes.
Q: Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
A: Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments.
Q: Do I need a reservation?
A: We do require reservations with payment to secure seats and we require a 24 hour cancellation.
Q: Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
A: Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during a family day class. Non painting guests make it hard to follow along with class.
Q: Do you do private parties?
A: Yes, we can accommodate 20-25 people in our Party Room, and up to 50 in our Main Room. See party info.
Q: What size is the canvas?
A: Our standard canvas is a 16x20 size... but now we also have special 12x12, and 10x30 canvases available. As well as wood cutouts and REAL WOOD boards as well.
Q: Is there an age limit?
A: All classes or parties should have an age indication in the title. Kids parties are recommended for ages 7-12. Please note that it is the law that you have to be 21 years old to consume alcoholic beverages.
Q: Can my child come with me to paint?
A: Not to our adult classes, but we have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
Family Day classes are intended for ages 7 and up. If children younger than 7 are brought into the studio for any reason, we kindly ask that you stay with them, our paint studio is not child-proofed for littles.
Teen & Up classes are intended for ages 13 and up.
Evening classes are for adults 18 and older. (Minors should be accompanied by an adult. Guests must be 21 to consume alcohol.)
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: We know things happen – if you need to cancel your reservation, please just let us know.
- If you cancel at least 48 hours before your event, a credit card refund can be requested. Please note, a 10% processing fee applies to all credit card refunds. You may also opt for store credit for your purchase price in full.
- Cancellation requests made within 48 hours of class will receive store credit in full.
- No call/no show reservations are not refundable. All cancellation requests must be made PRIOR to the event.
- Please note, for PRIVATE EVENTS, cancellation of the event must take place 2 weeks before the event date. Cancelling a private event with less than 2 weeks notice will result in store credit refunds for all guests.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. We will do everything we can to accommodate you, but please arrive no later than the scheduled class time to ensure the best experience.
- Emergency Cancellation – if for any reason the studio is required to cancel or reschedule your class – we will reach out to you directly.