Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on various size canvases, our local artist teach you step by step how to create your masterpiece. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
What is the studio doing to help keep its guests safe during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Common surfaces in the studio are sanitized after each class daily
- Hand sanitizer stations are present to disinfect hands
- We offer disposable and cloth aprons
- All paint brushes and easels are disinfected after each class
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
Yes, join us for our Pop 'n Paint sessions offered every Wednesday - Sunday.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring in beverages suggested option are: Pop, juice, milk, water, beer and wine. Unfortunately, you are not allowed to bartend. Meaning you can not have mixed drinks with HARD LIQUOR.
Finger foods are always recommended: chips, cheese and crackers, fruit and veggie trays, sub sandwich, pizza, chicken wings etc... items that are ease for you to eat without a fork or knife. Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best!
If you are celebrating a special occassion we strongly recommend cup cakes, brownies and cookies. Please stay clear of bringing a cake!
We have Pop and chips for sale at our front desk.
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique masterpiece! When you arrive you will be provided with an apron, stenciled canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Day classes are intended for ages 7 and up.
- Evening classes are for young adults 15 and older.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during a Family Day class.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- If you notify the studio more than 48 hours from your reservation date, a full refund or store credit will be issued upon request.
- If you notify the studio 48 hours or less from your reservation date a studio credit will be issued for your use towards a future class.
- If you notify the studio 2 hours or less from the class start time, no refund or credit will be issued.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 30 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!
How long does it take to receive my Painting with a Purpose Disbursement check:
- After your event is over we will reconcile your event details and we will disperse a check payable to your charity or organization of choice. All checks are processed on the 15th of each month and mailed to the address on file. Checks will not be distributed onsite after the event.
I would love to work at your PWAT Studio but what is the minimum age requirement?
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.