Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art, feels like Fun and no experience needed! Our events are led by professionally trained artists. They guide you – step by step – to create your very own masterpiece that is yours to keep. You don’t need to be Van Gogh to enjoy our events – this experience is for anyone who is looking to have some fun! We are all about FUN art, not FINE art!
Here's a few reasons why you should book your next event at Painting with a Twist Roseville:
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 10000+ paintings.
- A live instructor will provide you with step-by-step instructions.
- Party favors - each guest will to take home their own masterpiece!
- Class games with prizes for the winners!
- You can bring your own food and beverages – pop, juice, milk, water, beer and wine, finger food snacks, party platters, cupcakes, or select from our catering menu.
- Fun for all ages and skill level: children, teens, adults, seniors, and people with limited mobility can all have fun painting with us!
- Ample FREE parking with two handicap spaces right in front of the building.
- We can collect all the payments from your guests.
- No hidden fees
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- Create tons of memories to share over a lifetime!
Creative Party Ideas:
If you can invent a reason to party, then we can host it!
Countless Reason to party with US!
· Company Team Building Activity / Office Party
· Birthday Party for Adults or Kids
· Bachelorette Party
· Ladies Night Out
· Couples Activity
· Anniversary & Engagement Party
· Bridal & Baby Shower (Gender Reveal)
· Family Reunion Activity
· Celebration of Life Party
· Church Group Activity
· Scout Troop Activity
· Graduation Party
· Homeschool Art Activity / School Field Trip
· Holiday Party
· Divorce Party
· Going Away Party
· Retirement Party
· Sorority / Fraternity Party
· Sports Team Activity
· Or any other occasion w you can think of, you’ll have fun in group sizes big or small.
Wherever and Whenever you want to paint our team is here: in-person at our Roseville studio, Off site event at your location or virtually with our Zoom party, we have accommodate morning, afternoon, or evening on any day of the week.
Best Corporate Event Idea
No one likes to attend boring company events, so make sure your next corporate event is with us! Painting in a group is a fun activity that bonds coworkers, builds self-confidence, and boosts creativity. Paint your company logo, individual paintings or a mural to hang in the company hallway. To see how Painting with a Twist Roseville could benefit your company, watch our team building video and share it with your corporate event planner.
Kids' Birthday Party Idea
Kids love painting at our birthday parties, and parents love not having to clean it up! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kids parties are available any day or evening of the week.
Typical Kids Parties include 90 minutes for painting, with an additional 30 minutes set up before the class starts to set out refreshments, decorations and time to greet your guests and snack until the start time.
Kids parties are for guests between the ages of 5 – 12 years old. The cost is $300 for up to 10 guests. Each additional guest is $30, paintings are limited to our easier catalog selection. If you prefer to choose a painting from our regular art library, then our regular $45 price will apply. All kids under 18 must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of class.
Alcohol Policy for Private Parties
You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol in the studio. This policy is strictly enforced. Failure to comply and we will be forced to cancel your event immediately and absolutely NO Refunds will be offered. All guests will be required to present a valid ID during check-in at the studio. Under aged guests or guests without a valid ID will receive a designated wrist band along with distinguished easel.
All Private Parties scheduled after 7PM are for adults only must be at least ages 21 years old.
What to bring
You are welcome to bring finger foods including cupcakes, cookies, brownies, chicken wings, pizza, subs/sandwiches, veggie trays, cheese trays…etc. For beverages we recommend pop, juice, milk, beer, wine coolers, and wine to enjoy. Please make sure to bring cups, plates, and utensils for food and drinks.
ABSOLUTELY NO HARD LIQOUR ALLOWED, NO EXCEPTIONS** you must be at least 21 years of age with proper identification to consume alcohol in the studio.
How to Book a Private Event:
1. Group size: Do you have 10 or more guests? We require a minimum of 10 guests for a private party. Our private party room can hold 22 guests. If you exceed the 22-seat count. You are welcome to have your private party in our Main room, this can room can hold 50 guests.
2. Request your date and time: Private parties may be scheduled on mornings, afternoons, or evenings on any day of the week up to 6 months in advance. To check if your date and time is available, please submit our Request a Party form, or call or text us at (586) 204-5406.
3. Pay your deposit: A deposit is required to reserve your event date and time. Deposits and seat minimums are as follows:
· Kids Class (90minute class) – 2 seat deposit $60.00 ($30 per person)
· Adult Class (2hour Class) – 2 seat deposit $90.00 ($45 per person)
· Want Additional time (3hour class) – 2 seat deposit $100 ($50 per person)
You may have fewer people attend, however you are still responsible to meet your of 6 seat minimum. If the minimum number of seats are not paid before your event starts, then the host is responsible for paying the difference to fulfill the seat minimum requirement. If you think you may not meet your paid seat minimum, then you may request to turn your private event into a public class. You must request a public class 48 hours before your event time, to avoid being charged for the minimum number of guests.
4. Selecting your painting: After we receive your deposit and signed event agreement. You will receive an email to select your painting. Please remember our art library has over 10,000+ painting to choose from. You can utilize filters to narrow your search.
5. Inviting your guests: After you have selected your painting, please invite your guests. The invitations are in same email you use to select your artwork. Invitations to printed, email or texted to your guests. The email also contains links to post on your social media outlets.
Please remember to tell all guests to arrive 10–30 minutes before your scheduled event to get set up, socialize, pour drinks, eat, or open gifts. Please note we do not allow glitter or confetti you will be charged an additional $100.00 for violating this portion of the agreement.
Additional Time: Sometimes our guests like to stay a little longer to spend time with their friends and family. We will do our best to accommodate. If you are needing additional time let your artist know, we charge an additional rate of $100 for every hour past your scheduled end time.
Private Party Availability
Please call 586-204-5406 or email@example.com for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!