Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
How do I make a reservation for my party?
Give us a ring at 586-204-5406 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be our pleasure to assist in making your event an amazing experience!
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 10000+ paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! We have 2 or 3 hour selections in our art gallery.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
- Hosts of parties receive a $37 gift certificate for a future class! (with minimum of 15 guests)
What kind of party can I have – I’m glad you asked!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelorette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Alcohol Policy for Private Parties
You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol in the studio. This policy is strictly enforced. Failure to comply and we will be forced to cancel your event immediagtely and absolutely NO Refunds will be offered. All guests will be required to present a valid ID during check-in at the studio. Under aged guests or guests without a valid ID will receive a designated wrist band along with distinguished easel.
All Private Parties scheduled after 7PM are for adults only must be at least ages 21 years old.
What to bring
You are welcome to bring Refreshments including cupcakes, Chicken, Pizza, subs, veggie trays, cheese trays, Beer, wine coolers, and wine to enjoy. you must provide your OWN cups, plates, and utensils for food and drinks. ABSOLUTELY NO HARD ALCOHOL ALLOWED, NO EXCEPTIONS** you must be atleast 21 years of age with proper idntification to consume alcohol in the studio.
What is the minimum and maximum capacity?
- Our private party room can accommodate up to 21 guests.
- The minimum number of people required for private parties is 10 guests.
- If you are in need of a larger capacity please let us know immediately as we may be able to schedule the use of our main studio room!
What is the cost and is there a deposit required for a party?
Private parties can be booked for a 2hr session for $40 per person or if you really want to extend the celebration you can join us for 3hr session at $47 per person. For children’s parties we offer a selection of 1.5 hr paintings for ages 7-12 years old for $30 per person, all other paintings are offered at $40.
Parties reserved more than 14 days prior to the party date require an initial non refundable deposit of $80 paid by credit card to secure the event. If your party is reserved 1-2 weeks in advance (8-13 days) days prior to your scheduled event there will be a $150 non-refundable deposit required. Lastly if you are booking your event 1-week in advance you will be required to make a deposit payment of $400 to secure your event on the calendar. Payment for 10 people will be required 7 days prior to your event. The deposit may be applied to the cost of the party or returned back to as a store credit once your party has checked in with the minimum guest count.
If you minimum of 10 guests are not achieved then we will charge your credit card for the remining balance.
We strongly recommend that you enable online reservation to allow your guests to reserve and pay for their seat(s) online. It’s easy and will allow for faster check-in so that your party can get started promptly on time! Acceptable forms of payment include cash and all major credit cards. Sorry, we do not accept checks.
The host of the party is required to secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a 72 hr cancellation policy. Events cancelled with less than less than 72 hrs notice will be charged a $200 cancellation fee. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday evenings.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.
How long does it take to receive my Painting with a Purpose Disbursement check:
- After your event is over we will reconcile your event details and we will disperse a check payable to your charity or organization of choice. All checks are processed on the 15th of each month and mailed to the address on file. Checks will not be distributed onsite after the event.
Private Party Availability
Please call 586-204-5406 or email@example.com for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!