Painting with a Twist FAQ
Q. What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes, we use acrylic paints on 16" x 20" canvas and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Q. Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Q. What are the prices for a class?
2 hour classes are $35/person. 3 hour classes are $45/person. Paint Your Pet classes are $55/person
Q. Is a glass of wine or beer included with my reservation?
No. We do not include beverages in the price of a seat, but they are available for purchase at our bar.
Q. Can I bring my own drinks?
No outside beverages of any kind are allowed in our studio. We have wine, beer, and soft drinks available for purchase at our bar. Water is always available free of charge.
Q. Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive, you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step-by-step art instruction throughout the class!
Q. Can my child come with me to paint?
Yes! We have a FAMILY ROOM for our younger artists. This could be a daddy daughter date, whole family fun, teen night… The possibilities are endless!
- Family Room classes are intended for ages 7 and up.
- All Ages classes are intended for ages 10 and up.
- Teen & Up classes are intended for ages 13 and up.
- Party Room classes are intended for 21 and up. Children will not be allowed to stay.
Q. Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during a Family Day class.
Q. When do you post a new monthly schedule?
The calendar is posted on the 15th of every month for the classes available for the following month.
Q. Will my painting be dry by the end of the night?
Yes, if there are a few damp places we have hair dryers which will dry them quickly.
Q. At what time should I arrive for class?
Please arrive 15 to 30 minute before class time to give you time to get situated and grab a drink.
Q. Do you do reserved seating?
Yes, please note all members of your party that you would like to sit with when you make your reservation.
Q. Since my class is around meal time, can we bring food?
Yes, please feel free to bring in a snack. Remember, you will be painting so finger foods are best!
Q. What do I wear?
Whatever is most comfortable and you don't mind if a little paint gets on it. We provide aprons for all painters.
Q. Do I need a reservation?
We do require reservations with payment to secure seats and we require a 24-hour cancellation. No calls/no shows will not be issued store credit or refunds. Space permitting, we will attempt to accommodate any walk-ins.
Q. Do you do private parties?
Yes, we can accommodate parties for up to 48 people. You can also book your group into public events as well. Please see Party Info for more information.
Q. What size is the canvas?
We use a 16 x 20-inch canvas unless you have booked a specialty class.
Event Pictures and Videos
We take a lot of pictures and videos of our painting parties for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media outlets. If you do not want to be included in pictures, please advise a member of the staff upon arrival. If we inadvertently include you in a social media picture, please contact the studio and we will be happy to remove it upon your request.
- Only studio credits will be issued
- Studio credits will only be issued upon request
- 24 hours cancellation notice is required for a studio credit
- Cancellations will be accepted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (661-414-6454)
- No calls/no shows will NOT be issued a studio credit.
- Studio credit will be issued upon request for no ID in 21 and over party room
- Refunds will NOT be issued
- If calling after hours, please leave a voicemail to ensure we receive your cancellation.
- Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to class time and studio credits or refunds will be processed.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or later you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!
Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to class time and refunds will be processed.