Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like ART, feels like FUN!
Here at Painting with a Twist we LOVE to host private parties for any occasion!
- Office Parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelorette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to pARTy!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 8,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($35/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings for the PARTY ROOM and 1.5 hour ($25/person) paintings for the FAMILY ROOM.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after your party to celebrate.
- We provide all of the art supplies.
- Guests may bring their own snacks or food.
- Our PARTY ROOM can accommodate up to 48 guests and our FAMILY ROOM can accommodate up to 24 guests.
- Wine, beer, champagne, and soft drinks are available in our party for purchase and soft drinks are available in our family room for purchase.
Private pARTy Requirements
- All guests for the PARTY ROOM must be 21 or older with a valid ID // We recommend that all children painting with us in our FAMILY ROOM be 7 years or older.
- Parties must be book at least 2 weeks ahead of time.
- A 3 seat non-refundable deposit is required to hold your time slot.
- We require a 15 seat minimum to reserve a private party.
- 15 seat reservation minimum must be paid at least 1 week prior to event time. If you have more than 15 guests in your party those reservations must be paid at least 24 hours before event time If you are unable to meet the 15 seat minimum your event will be open to the public.
- Painting choice must be made 1 week prior to event in order to give the artist ample time to prepare for your event.
- Private Party reservations follow the general studio cancelation policy. (See Below)
Additional Information to Consider
- No discounts, promotions or reward points may be applied for a private party reservation.
- A private party takes the same amount of time as a regular event and is the same price depending on which painting is chosen.
- Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
- We will provide tables for guests to place any food items they bring. We suggest finger foods that do not require refrigeration or heating. We do not supply plates and napkins.
- A party exceeding the end time is subject to a service charge of $50/hour. Party extensions are based on availability of space and management discretion.
- BYOB is not allowed at the studio. Our studio bar offers soft beverages as well as select beer, wine and champagne for purchase. No outside beverage of any kind is permitted into the studio. *Water is always available for FREE.
- We will begin painting at the time scheduled. Please ask your guests to arrive promptly at party start time.
- A typical Kids Party includes a 1.5 hour painting with time for breaks. Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
-3 seat deposit is non-refundable
-Only studio credits will be issued
-Studio credits will only be issued upon request
-24 hours cancelation notice is required for a studio credit
-Cancelations will be accepted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (661-414-6454)
-No calls/no shows will NOT be issued a studio credit.
-Studio credit will be issued upon request for no ID in 21 and over party room
-Refunds will NOT be issued
If calling after hours, please leave a voicemail to ensure we receive your cancelation.
Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to class time and studio credits or refunds will be processed.
Pricing is per seat / painter
Private Party Availability
Please call 661-414-6454 or email@example.com for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your pARTy planning a breeze!