Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like ART, feels like FUN!
Here at Painting with a Twist we LOVE to host private parties for any occasion!
- Office Parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelorette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to pARTy!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 10,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting!
- You will be able to choose from 1.5 hour parties starting at $35/person (restricted to ages 9 and younger), 2 hour parties starting at $45/person or 3 hour parties from $55/person.
- A Private party requires a 10 person minimum.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room for an extra 30 minutes to celebrate.
- We provide all of the art supplies.
- Outside food is permitted for parties, only when pre-arranged and it will require an outside food fee of $50. If we supply the food options, no outside food fee is charged.
- Cake or dessert is always welcome.
- Our MAIN ROOM can accommodate up to 32 guests and our PRIVATE ROOM can accommodate up to 14 guests.
- Wine, beer, champagne, soft drinks and food are available for purchase in both rooms.
Private pARTy Requirements
- All guests purchasing alcohol must be 21 or older with a valid ID
- We recommend that children painting with us be 6 years or older.
- Parties must be book at least 2 weeks in advance if space permits.
- A 3 seat non-refundable deposit is required to hold your time slot.
- We require a 10 seat minimum to reserve a private party.
- The full seat reservation minimum must be paid at least 7 days prior to event time. If you are unable to meet the seat minimum your event will be open to the public.
- Painting choice must be made 10 days prior to event in order to give the artist ample time to prepare for your event.
- Private Party reservations follow the general studio cancelation policy. (See Below)
Additional Information to Consider
- No discounts, promotions or reward points may be applied for a private party reservation.
- Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
- We will provide a table for guests to place any food items they bring (A food fee will be charged for outside food). We suggest finger foods that do not require refrigeration or heating. We do not supply plates and napkins.
- A party exceeding the end time is subject to a service charge of $50/half-hour. Party extensions are based on availability of space and management discretion.
- BYOB is not allowed at the studio. Our studio bar offers soft beverages as well as select beer, wine and champagne for purchase. No outside beverage of any kind is permitted into the studio. *Water is always available for FREE.
- We will begin painting at the time scheduled. Please ask your guests to arrive approximately 15 minutes before start time.
- A typical Kids Party (9 and younger) includes a 1.5 hour painting with time for breaks. Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Cancellation Policy for private events:
3 seat deposit is non-refundable
Only studio credits will be issued
Studio credits will only be issued upon request
72 hours cancelation notice is required for a studio credit
Cancelations will be accepted via email (email@example.com) or phone (661-414-6454)
No calls/no shows will NOT be issued a studio credit.
Refunds will NOT be issued
If calling after hours, please leave a voicemail to ensure we receive your cancelation.
Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to class time and studio credits or refunds will be processed.
Pricing is per seat / painter
Private Party Availability
Please call 661-414-6454 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your pARTy planning a breeze!