Why book a Painting Party?
Party Info - South Tampa
Birthday Parties, Girl's Night Out, Bachelorette Parties, Family Reunions, Corporate Team Building, Showers, Customer Appreciation Night, Graduations, Field Trips, Sport Teams, Holiday Parties, Retirement… or any other reason to party!
- We book private parties in the evenings and daytime, 7 days a week! Simply fill out our Private Party form, found online under our “Host A Party” selection. We have two rooms available. Our main studio holds a maximum of 32 people. Our smaller studio holds a maximum of 28 people. We do ask for a two week notice to book an event- which allows us time to prepare for your class. If it is a last minute party, please call for availability (a $100 deposit will be required for last minute bookings). If you are looking to hold an event at your location (not in the studio), this is currently unavliable at this time. Please call us at 813-839-2409 if you have questions.
- Select your painting for your class
- Same price as our public classes
- Schedule for a time that works for you
- Get your own room
- Pick your instructor (if desired)
- No set up, no clean up, just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes prior and 30 minutes after to celebrate.
- Parties held Monday - Thursday require a minimum of 8 participants (paid seats).
- Parties held Friday, Saturday and Sunday require minimum of 10 participants (paid seats).
- If the number that attend is less than the guaranteed minimum, you will be charged the difference.
- 2 hour Class: $41/painter
- 3 hour Class: $51/painter
- Children’s 1.5 hours: (7-12 years old) $31/painter
What is needed to book:
- When you book online it will prompt you to pay a $40 deposit to hold your spot. This deposit can be used toward your party total when payment for all of your seats is made. In the event of a cancellation less than 2 business days prior to your event time, a $150 cancellation fee will need to be paid via cash or card.
- Once you are booked: You can choose your painting for the party from our extensive art library of over 10,000 paintings. Either one bulk payment is taken the day of your event, or a password can be given to your guests so they can make their individual reservation and payment online, so you don't have to collect the class fees, or the host/hostess may pay one payment for the party.
- Doors open 30 minutes in advance of the official start time for your group to arrive and set-up/settle before the painting begins.
- We supply the paint, canvases, easels, brushes and aprons. You may bring your beverages of choice (wine, beer or soft drinks) along with you favorite snacks, appetizers and food. We currently DO NOT sell any ice, food or beverages. We provide glasses for wine or other beverages, ice buckets, napkins, small plates and cork screws.
- We can provide you with recommendations of local restaurants, if you would like to cater or have food delivered/picked up.
Things to keep in mind:
- You are welcome to extend your party time for an additional $30 per half hour or and for an additional $60 per hour (booked in advanced). Please discuss this at the time of booking your party so that our studio can make necessary accommodations for your party.
- Any late arrivals may not be able to finish the painting in the allotted time, or may be charged up to $100 fee for using the studio over the booked hours. Please keep in mind, we do schedule classes before and after your event sometimes, so extra time beyond the 30 minutes is not always possible.
- This is for the South Tampa studio only. Parties and reservations cannot be transferred to other studio locations.
- Overall party: One week (7) day cancellation policy is preferred, but cancellation can be made up to two (2) business days. If the party is not cancelled prior to that time, a $150 cancellation fee will need to be paid. Please call to reschedule your event, if needed.
- For your guests paying individually, a refund or store credit will be given for individuals canceling with at least 24 hours’ notice. "No shows" will not be issued store credit or refunds. If you are late to the class you may not be allowed to paint and your payment will be forfeited.