Why book a Painting Party?
Private Party Information
- Private parties can be booked for any day and time of the week contingent upon staff and space availability and minimum guest count requirement.
- You must have a minimum of 15 people to book a private party scheduled Sunday through Thursday. You must have a minimum of 20 guests to book a private party scheduled on a Friday or Saturday. If the minimum is not met, the difference between the minimum and the number of guest attending must be paid before the party can take place.
- All Party Guests must be signed up at least 7 days prior to the party date.
- The cost for a private party ranges from $38.00 per person to $58. No discounts, promotions, or rewards points may be applied to a private party reservation.
- All private parties are required to pay the full balance at the time of booking their event. A private party contract is required to be signed at the time of booking the event.
- The instructor, paint, canvas, easels, brushes, and aprons are provided by the studio.
- We will begin painting at the time scheduled, so ask your guests to arrive promptly at party start time.
- Private parties have a 15 minute grace period before the painting start time and 15 minute grace period at the painting end time. Grace period is designated for, but is not limited to, set-up, breakdown, food and beverage staging, check-in and socializing.
- A party exceeding the end time is subject to a service charge of $75.00 and an additional $75.00 for each additional hour over party end time. Party extensions are based on availability of space and management discretion.