Why book a Painting Party?
Party Info- Winter Haven
Birthday Parties, Girl's Night Out, Bachelorette Parties, Family Reunions, Corporate Team Building, Showers, Customer Appreciation Night, Graduations, Field Trips, Sport Teams, Holiday Parties, Retirement… or any other reason to party!
- We book private parties in the evenings and daytime, 7 days a week! You will need to call us to reserve your room for a private party, or fill out our Private Party Request form, found online under our “Request Party” selection. We have a party room available with a minimum of 10 participants. We do ask for a two week notice to book an event- which allows us time to prepare for your class. If it is a last minute party, please call for availability. If you are looking to hold an event at your location (not in the studio), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our offsite party options.
- Select your painting for your class
- Schedule for a time that works for you
- Get your own room
- Pick your instructor
- No set up, no clean up, just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes prior to relax and unwind.
- Parties held Sunday-Thursday (anytime) - minimum of 10 participants (paid seats).
- Parties held Friday-Saturday, last booking at 6:00pm - minimum of 10 participants (paid seats).
- If the number that attend is less than the guaranteed minimum, the difference will be charged to your credit card.
- 2 hour Class: $40/painter weekday -$45/painter Weekend
- Children’s 1.5 hours: (7-12 years old) $30/painter Weekend before 6pm / Weekday
What is needed to book:
- A valid credit card is needed to reserve the party room/date/time. The card will only be charged in the event you do not meet the minimum number of painters requirements, the difference will be charged to the card on file. Also, in the event of a cancellation less than 7 days prior to your event time, the three seat deposit will be kept.
- Once you are booked: You can choose your painting for the party from our extensive art library of over 18,000 paintings. A password can be given to your guests so they can make their individual reservation and payment online, so you don't have to collect the class fees, or the host/hostess may pay one payment for the party.
- Doors open 30 minutes in advance of the official start time for your group to arrive and set-up/settle before the painting begins.
- We supply the paint, canvases, easels, brushes and aprons. You may bring your beverages of choice (wine, beer or soft drinks) along with snacks or appetizers. We provide cups for wine or other beverages, plates, napkins, and cork screws.
- We can provide you with recommendations of local restaurants, if you would like to cater or have food delivered/picked up.
Things to keep in mind:
- You are welcome to extend your party time for an additional $50 per half hour (booked in advanced). Please discuss this at the time of booking your party so that our studio can make necessary accommodations for your party.
- Any late arrivals may not be able to finish the painting in the allotted time, or may be charged a $50 fee for every 30 minutes in the studio over the booked hours. Please keep in mind, we do schedule classes before and after your event sometimes, so extra time beyond the 30 minutes is not always possible.
- This is for the Winter Haven studio only. Parties and reservations cannot be transferred to other studio locations.
- Overall party: One week (7) day cancellation policy. If the party is not cancelled prior to that time the three seat deposit will be held and no refund or store credit given. Please call to reschedule your event, if needed.
- For your guests paying individually, a store credit will be given for individuals canceling with at least 24 hours’ notice. "No shows" will not be issued store credit. If you are late to the class you may not be allowed to paint and your payment will be forfeited.