10. Get your best girl friends together! You can’t have a girls night without the key element of your best friends around you. If you want to make it even more special, use a free app like Canva to create a digital design to text them as an invitation!
9. Practice a little self-care. Meet up early in the evening to share a little relaxation and rejuvenation with face masks, nail polish, and a bottle of wine while you spend a little bit of time catching up!
8. Music, music music. No night out is complete without some major bops to listen to, and playing all of your favorites, both new and old, can really help to get the party going!
7. Dance! Let go of your inhibitions and let your body go wild! Dancing is a ton of fun with your girl friends, so let loose and get jiggy to the music. Drinks might also help with this if you’re a little bit more on the shy side.
6. Waffles. In the words of Leslie Knope, the three most important things in life are “friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn’t matter, but work is third.” Channel your inner boss babes by adding waffles to your ladies night.
5. Get the best photos! What’s a night out if it isn’t worthy of the ‘gram? You don’t always need a pretty backdrop for your photos (although it never hurts); just find a spot with good lighting and have some fun in front of the camera so that all the Karens in your life are jealous they weren’t invited.
4. Shop ‘til you drop! From La Palmera mall to Moore Plaza, Corpus Christi has tons of great shops not far from our studio! Smell all the candles, touch all the blankets, and try on the silliest outfits for a good laugh.
3. Make your favorite drinks! Whether you prefer margaritas, beer, wine, or sweet tea, we don’t judge! Treat yourself by grabbing all of your favorite beverages and ignoring the calorie count for a night. If you’re a fan of margaritas but want something a little bit more new years-y, try the champagnrita from our blog!
2. All the snacks. No ladies night is complete without snacks! Fresh fruits, crackers, and other various finger foods are always a huge hit. If you want to go the extra mile for a night you’ll be talking about for months, you can even splurge and make some snacks yourself! Personally, we love the classic sausage ball because it’s easy and delicious--you can find the recipe on our blog!
1 . Pick an awesome activity! The best part of having a ladies night is the memories that come from it, so don’t be afraid to try something new in a place that takes care of all of the clean up for you so that you can simply enjoy yourself! Even if you have never painted before, Painting with a Twist has talented artists who walk you through step by step to ensure that you love your painting no matter what. Bring your friends out to one of our public classes for some care-free fun or host a private party for even more benefits! You can check out our calendar to see what upcoming classes we have available or call the studio for more information on hosting a private party.