Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our events we use acrylic paints on canvases, real pine boards, and MDF products and teach the event step-by-step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
For self-guided painting fun, we offer "Pop in and Paint" Mondays - Fridays from 12 pm - 4 pm where you can come in and paint almost anything in our gallery!
For our artist-led, step-by-step paintings, we hold events at specific times. To join an event, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio is all BYO - we only serve paint water! Feel free to bring in your favorite beverage and some light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best.
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, surface, brushes, paints and step-by-step art instruction throughout the event! When the event is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific events on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Fun events are intended for ages 4 and up.
- Teens & Up events are intended for ages 13 and up.
- Evening events on weekends are for adults 18 and older, while evening classes on weekdays are for those 16 and older, unless otherwise stated.
Can my friends come and watch without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all events.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- We do not offer refunds, all sales are final. If you need to cancel your reservation, we are happy to offer a non-expiring store credit to use on a future event. We require a 24-hour notice for cancellation of a reservation in order to receive store credit. Parties of 10 or more must cancel 7 days before the date of the event. (Please leave a message if calling after hours as calls are time stamped.) No call, no shows will not receive store credit and will forfeit all money.
- Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel events for unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be notified as soon as possible.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and will not receive any refund or store credit. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!