Why book a Painting Party?
Due to COVID-19 our offerings and requirements are subject to change. Please see our calendar for updated public class and kit information, or contact the studio directly at email@example.com or (720) 598-5755. Due to current restrictions, Virtual Events are a great option for gathering with friends in a safe setting, from the comfort of your home. Kids events are also great options for Virtual Classes.
We offer private parties for any occasion!
Birthdays | Office parties |Family Reunion | Class Reunion | Girls Night Out!
Wedding showers | Baby Showers | Bachelorette Parties | Graduation Parties
Church groups | Field Trips | Scout Activities | Sports Team Parties |Team Building
Holiday/Seasonal Parties | Sorority Parties | Retirement Parties |
Sweet Sixteen parties | Neighborhood Block parties
...or any other reason to party with your friends/ family/ co-workers/ neighbors!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select the art to paint from our collection of 9000 paintings. You will be able to choose from 2-hour or 3-hour paintings.
- You get an extra hour in the studio to celebrate.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- If desired you get your own private party room.
- No setup, no clean-up - just show up!
- We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, and paper plates.
- Guests can bring their own food but must purchase drinks from the Bomber Bar. No outside beverages will be allowed.
Private Party Costs
Costs for private parties can range from $40 - $75 per painter depending on the type of party and surface painted. Corporate parties will reserve the desired day & time with a non-refundable deposit of 3-seats. The deposit does get applied to your party, it is not an additional cost. Non-corporate events the host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. The minimum number of painters required for private parties is ten (10) painters regardless of the day of the week.
Private Party Cancellation Policy
We understand that the current health and safety of the public may require last minute cancellations for in-studio experiences. Please note, no persons may enter the studio if they feel ill, have a fever, or have been in contact with those known to have COVID-19. Masks are required to enter the studio. If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask for as much notice as possible. If you are cancelling within 24 hours of the event, a store credit will be issued for future use. To receive a refund, we kindly ask for a 48 hour+ notice of cancellation. Please note, NO SHOWS without contact will not receive store credit or a refund.How do I book a Private Party?
Virtual Private Parties!
• We schedule private parties any day or evening. Parties can be scheduled anytime where we can book an artist for your event. These are live step-by-step entertaining events.
• Virtual Parties require each participant to have a Twist at Home Kit, prior to attending the event. The pickup and distribution of supplies is coordinating when you book your event.
• Each guest will need access to a computer, a functioning camera and microphone to communicate with the instructor and guests, and internet.
• The minimum is 12 people and the maximum can be as many as you want! Virtual is a flexible option if you have a large group.
• You can choose from a vast grouping of our paintings for a live virtual class.
• A two-hour painting party is $45+ per person. A three-hour painting party is $55+ per person.
• Guests can have the ability to select different surfaces to paint on, depending on availability (pricing may vary).
• A non-refundable 3 seat deposit is required after receipt of a signed contract. Your deposit of $135 for a 2 hour party and $165 for a 3 hour party, counts towards 3 of the 12 seat minimum.
• In your kit, you will receive your canvas (or surface selection), 2 brushes, 2 oz. of each paint color needed, and the link for your ZOOM meeting (also sent via email). (MAY ALSO INCLUDE or remind guests that they will need to provide themselves: paper plate paint pallet, napkins, disposable aprons, disposable water cup, table covering, etc.)
Virtual Private Party Cancellation Policy
We require at least 1-week (7 days) notice if you should need to cancel. Any guests that have reserved seats and/or picked up their kits will receive store credit that will expire 60 days from the date of issuance. We DO NOT offer refunds. Failure to give at least 1-week (7 days) notice of the event cancellation will result in a $150 cancellation fee to the host's credit card.
Due to the nature of packaging and creating kits, no refunds or credits can be given once the kit has been assembledIn your kit, you will receive your canvas (or surface selection), 2 brushes, 2 oz. of each paint color needed, and the link for your ZOOM meeting.
Click the button at the top of the page to start the process. We look forward to hosting you & your guests! CHEERS!