Why book a Painting Party?
Private parties for any occasion
Birthdays | Office parties |Family Reunion | Class Reunion | Girls Night Out! | Wedding showers | Baby Showers | Bachelorette Parties | Graduation Parties | Church groups | Field Trips | Scout Activities | Sports Team Parties |Team Building | Holiday/Seasonal Parties | Sorority Parties | Retirement Parties | Sweet Sixteen parties | Neighborhood Block parties...or any other reason to party with your friends/ family/ co-workers/ neighbors!
We offer three types of private parties:
* In-Studio * Virtual * Off-Site
Benefits of Private Party
* Streamlined booking process.
* The minimum number of painters is 10 – 12
* No Venue Fees!
* You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon, and evening slots available.
* You get an extra hour in the studio to celebrate.
* You select the art to paint from our collection of 9000 paintings. You will be able to choose from 2-hour or 3-hour paintings.
* No setup, no clean-up - just show up!
* We provide all of the art supplies and FUN!
* Guests can bring their own food but must purchase drinks from the Bomber Bar. No outside beverages will be allowed.
* Guests can have the ability to select different surfaces to paint on, depending on availability (pricing may vary).
Private Party Costs
Costs for private parties can range from $39 - $75 per painter depending on the type of party, length of a painting session, location of the event, and the surface. Parties are priced based on 2 or 3-hour blocks of time. This price is for painting events only, additional costs may be incurred for food, drink. Off-site parties may be charged an additional trip charge and artist depending on location and the number of painters.
Corporate parties are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 3-seats. The deposit does get applied to your party, it is not an additional cost. Non-corporate events the host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. The minimum number of painters required for private parties is ten (10) painters regardless of the day of the week.
Private Party Cancellation Policy
We understand that the current health and safety of the public may require last-minute cancellations for in-studio experiences. Please note, no persons may enter the studio if they feel ill, have a fever, or have been in contact with those known to have COVID-19. Masks are required to enter the studio. If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask for as much notice as possible. If you are canceling within 24 hours of the event, a store credit will be issued for future use. To receive a refund, we kindly ask for a 48 hour+ notice of cancellation. Please note, NO SHOWS without contact will not receive store credit or a refund. How do I book a Private Party?
Virtual Private Parties Specifics
* We schedule private parties any day or evening.
* Each participant to have a Twist at Home Kit, prior to attending the event. The pickup and distribution of supplies are coordinated when you book your event.
* Each guest will need access to a computer, a functioning camera, and a microphone to communicate with the instructor and guests, and the internet.
* The minimum is 12 people and the maximum can be as many as you want! Virtual is a flexible option if you have a large group.
* Kits picked up at studio come filled with your surface selection (canvas, wood), 2-3 brushes, 2 oz. of each paint color needed, paper products, and the link for your ZOOM meeting.
* Venue location will need to provide themselves: disposable aprons, disposable water cup, table covering.
Off-Site Party Specifics
- The location of offsite events must be approved by corporate as we are part of a franchise system.
- We schedule off-site private parties any day or evening.
- Each participant will be receiving a Twist Offsite Paint Kit.
- The minimum is 12 people and the maximum is 200
- Kits come filled with your surface selection (canvas, wood), 2-3 brushes, 2 oz. of each paint color needed, paper products.
- Painting with a Twist does not supply tables, chairs, or electronic equipment.
We require at least 1-week (7 days) notice if you should need to cancel. Any guests that have reserved seats will receive store credit that will expire 60 days from the date of issuance. We DO NOT offer refunds. Failure to give at least one week (7 days) notice of the event cancellation may result in a $100 cancellation fee to the host's credit card. Due to the nature of packaging and creating kits, no returns, refunds, or credits can be given once the kit has been picked up.
Click the button at the top of the page to start the process. We look forward to hosting you & your guests! CHEERS!