Why book a Painting Party?
We offer private parties for any occasion!
Birthdays | Office parties |Family Reunion | Class Reunion | Girls Night Out!
Wedding showers | Baby Showers | Bachelorette Parties | Graduation Parties
Church groups | Field Trips | Scout Activities | Sports Team Parties |Team Building
Holiday/Seasonal Parties | Sorority Parties | Retirement Parties |
Sweet Sixteen parties | Neighborhood Block parties
...or any other reason to party with your friends/ family/ co-workers/ neighbors!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select the art to paint from our collection of 9000 paintings. You will be able to choose from 2-hour or 3-hour paintings.
- You get an extra hour in the studio to celebrate.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- If desired you get your own private party room.
- No setup, no clean-up - just show up!
- We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, and paper plates.
- Guests can bring their own food but must purchase drinks from the Bomber Bar. No outside beverages will be allowed.
Private Party Costs
Costs for private parties can range from $40 - $75 per painter depending on the type of party and surface painted. Corporate parties will reserve the desired day & time with a non-refundable deposit of 3-seats. The deposit does get applied to your party, it is not an additional cost. Non-corporate events the host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. The minimum number of painters required for private parties is ten (10) painters regardless of the day of the week.
Private Party Cancellation Policy
There is a 7-day cancellation notice policy. If less than a 7-day cancellation notice is given, you will be charged for the minimum number of guests required for the room, as stated in your party contract, or if the attendance does not meet the required number. Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
How do I book a Private Party?
Click the button below to start the process. We look forward to hosting you & your guests! CHEERS!