Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we will book a private party for you!
Why book a party?
- You get to choose from ANY of over 7000 paintings (2 hour class $35 / 3 hour class $45)
- You get a private party room with your own artist which holds up to 22 people, or you may reserve our main studio that holds up to 44 people.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- It's the same price as a regular class. Minimum of 10 people required. **If you cannot meet the minimum, we can add your event (you still get to choose the date and painting) and hold it as a public class (VIP classes). You and your friends can still sit together! This is a great option for groups of 4 or more who cannot meet the 10 person minimum.**
- The “Twist” (beverages) may be purchased from our bar and you can bring your own snacks.
- $50 Deposit required at booking - this covers your class and we'll refund you the extra on the night of your party! No added room fee! 7 day minimum cancellation notice.
What is a VIP class?
If you have 4-9 painters, you can still choose the date, time, and painting (like a private party), and we open the class up to the public. The best part? If the class sells out with your painting selection, your class is FREE! AND we send you home with a gift certificate for next time. Email studio219@paintingwithatwist for the Private Party/VIP agreement to get started!
What kind of parties can we have?
- Corporate Events
- Birthday parties (Adults and Kids 7 & and older)
- Christmas parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Teacher Parties
- Team building events
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, etc.)
- Field trips
- Girl's Night Out
- Client Appreciation
- Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / family / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am - 10pm), subject to artist availability
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
Just call us OR talk to us at the studio OR email us at email@example.com OR request a party from the Party Request Page!
How do I pay for my party?
Charges will be $35/person for a 2 hour party or $45/person for a 3 hour party. The party spokesperson will reserve the desired day & time with a $50 deposit on a credit card. There is a 72 hour cancellation notice: Deposit will be forfeited if less than a 72 hour notice of cancellation is given. Deposit will also be used if the minimum number of people isn't met at the time of the party. For parties with more than 22 people, 23+ must be paid at least 2 weeks in advance to hold the Main Studio. Main Studio Private Parties may only be held Mon-Thurs. Party guests can signup online with the party passcode or pay the spokesperson who then pays in one lump sum. Once your party reservation is made, you will receive an email containing the contract for the party. To complete your reservation, you must email back the signed contract.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better!
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private party is booked an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated to view our painting selections. You can also come visit us during studio hours and flip through the binders containing over 5000 paintings!
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Children’s 1.5 hour parties are discounted at $25/person!