Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we will book a private party for you!
Virtual Private Party
- Book a private party with your friends virtually
- Parties can be booked 7 days a week between 10am and 10pm (end time), subject to artist availability
- All parties are hosted through the Zoom format
- Pick up art kits prior to your virtual private party before your event time (will be coordinated with studio), kit includes everything you need: surface choice, paints, brushes, plates & cup, napkins, and disposable apron
- Kits can be shipped to out of state guests! We'll handle the shipping for you!
- You get to choose from ANY of over 7000 paintings (2 hour class $35/painter or $45 for shipping)
- A minimum of 7 people required
- $50 deposit due at booking
What kind of parties can we have?
- Corporate Events
- Birthday parties (Adults and Kids 7 & and older)
- Christmas parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Teacher Parties
- Team building events
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, etc.)
- Field trips
- Girl's Night Out
- Client Appreciation
- Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / family / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am - 10pm), subject to artist availability
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
Just call us OR talk to us at the studio OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR request a party from the Party Request Page!
How do I pay for my party?
The party spokesperson will reserve the desired day & time with a $50 deposit on a credit card. There is a 72 hour cancellation notice: Deposit will be forfeited if less than a 72 hour notice of cancellation is given. Deposit will also be used if the minimum number of people isn't met at the time of the party. For parties with more than 22 people, 23+ must be paid at least 2 weeks in advance to hold the Main Studio. Main Studio Private Parties may only be held Mon-Thurs. Party guests can signup online with the party passcode or pay the spokesperson who then pays in one lump sum. Once your party reservation is made, you will receive an email containing the contract for the party. To complete your reservation, you must email back the signed contract.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better!
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private party is booked an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated to view our painting selections. You can also come visit us during studio hours and flip through the binders containing over 5000 paintings!
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Children’s 1.5 hour parties are discounted at $25/person!