Why book a Painting Party?
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You can choose the painting taught from over 15 thousand paintings
- You'll have the studio room to yourself with your own private instructor providing you step by step instruction.
- Your party can be as over the top or as understated that you'd like. Hire in a caterer, bring decorations ... the possibilities are endless.
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday Parties
- Bachelorette Parties
- Religious Groups
- Team Building
- Baby Showers
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" Parties
- Office parties
- Graduation Parties
- Organization Parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field Trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Reunion Events
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Paint Night Out
- Holiday/Seasonal Parties
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party"
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (9AM-10PM), subject to artist & studio availability.
How do I book my party?
Just click on the party request tab to your left and fill out all of the information, call us or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the best phone number and time to reach you.
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 10 guests for any daytime parties and evenings on Monday through Thursday. For weekend evenings (Friday,Saturday and Sunday) we require a minimum of 15.
Our main studio room can hold from 35 to 40 guests and the small studio room can hold from 16 to 20 guests comfortably.
At the time of booking:
- A deposit of 2 seats is required to hold the space for daytime and weekday evenings and may be applied to reservations. A deposit of 3 seats for weekend evenings.
- The hostess may choose the painting from our art library which we will send after gathering all information and the deposit. Ask about our new paint surface options and prices.
- A private passcode of your choosing and sign up link will be provided for individual registrations.
- If scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance, you can customize your painting. One of our local artists would be happy to create a specific image for your group, an additional charge will be assessed for a "personalized" painting that one of our artists creates especially for you. Price is determined by painting complexity and range from $50.00-$250.00.
Deposit Policy Non-refundable:
Daytime Kids Parties - $60 for 1.5 hr.
Weekday Adult Parties - $78 for 2 hr. class; $98 for 3hr. class
Weekend Adult Parties- $117 for 2 hr. class; $147 for 3 hr. class
Weekday Large Groups over 25 - $120 for 1.5 hr. class; $155 for 2 hr. class;
$198 for 3 hr. class
- We require at least a one week notice if you should need to cancel. If you fail to give us at least a one week notice from your scheduled date, you will be charged a cancelation fee in the amount of $160.00.
- Private party plans made less than 1 week prior to event require minimum paid reservations at the time of booking.
- You will be charged for the minimum number of people if the attendance does not meet the required number.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink. Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, mimosa bar, adult beverages. Have the refreshments suit your event. We have plastic wine glasses, ice buckets, and wine openers.
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copyright protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes.
Do you do offsite painting parties?
- Absolutely. We can bring the party to you! Prices are the same per seat, although a travel set-up fee will be charged. Party destinations may determine minimum attendee requirements. Please email or call for complete information for Off-Site Parties as details are different than listed above. We require a minimum of 20 for all offsite events.
We look forward to celebrating with you!