Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we are the perfect party option for your group!
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You can choose the painting taught from over 10,000+ paintings
- You'll have the place to yourself with your own private instructor providing you step by step instruction.
- Your party can be as over the top or as understated that you'd like. Hire in a caterer, a decorator... the possibilities are endless.
- It’s the same price as a regular class!
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday Parties
- Bachelorette Parties
- Religious Groups
- Baby Showers
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" Parties
- Office parties
- Graduation Parties
- Organization Parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Reunion Events
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Block parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party"
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (8AM-12AM), subject to artist & studio availability.
How do I book my party?
Just call us at 904.399.8399, talk to us during class, click on the party request tab to your left, or email your request to email@example.com and be sure to include the best phone number and time to reach you.
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 10 guests for our Bungalow Studio and minimum of 20-25 for our Main Studio depending on the night.
*Non Peak Days (Sun - Thurs) the requirement for our Main Studio is 20.
*Peak Days (Fri/Sat) the requirement for our Main Studio is 25.
We are now allowing full capcity options, which is our pre-COVID maxiumum if your group is comfortable with that. We can accomodated up to 40 in our Main Studio and 16 in our Bungalow.
At the time of booking:
- A deposit of 4 seats is required to hold the space and may be applied to reservations
- If booking the Main Studio on a Peak Day Night which is a Fri/Sat 6PM or later - there is also a $100 Main Studio Rental Fee due with the 4 seat deposit**
- The hostess may choose the painting from our entire gallery which we will send after gathering all information.
- A private passcode of your choosing and sign up link will be provided for individual registrations.
- If scheduled at least 6-8 weeks in advance, you can customize your painting. One of our local artists would be happy to create a specific image for your group, an additional charge will be assessed for a "personalized" painting that one of our artists creates especially for you. Price is determined by painting complexity and range from $50.00-$250.00.
Less than 2 weeks prior to event:
- Private party plans made less than 2 weeks prior to event require minimum paid reservations at the time of booking.
- You will be charged for the minimum number of people if the attendance does not meet the required number.
- We have a 10 day cancellation policy. If not given notice of cancellation within 10 days there will be a charge of $60 additional payment beyond the non-refundable 4 seat deposit collected at the time of booking.
- In the event a Private Party is cancelled, minus the non-refundable 4 seat deposit, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink. Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, adult beverages. Have the refreshments suit your event. Don't forget any items you might need to go with your BYO refreshments like bottle openers, plates, cups, ice, utensils, etc. as we are no longer offer these complimentary items for the health safety of all our guests.
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copy write protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes.
Do you offer Virtual painting parties?
Absolutely! One of our talented artists will guide your crew LIVE via Zoom in the comfort & safety of your own home! Get at least 10 friends together and we will pack up your Twist at Home kits for curbside pickup. Prices are the same per seat as a regular in studio class and includes all your supplies to keep. You also get to pick out your painting just like an in studio private party.
What is Zoom?
- Zoom is a video conferencing platform we are using to conduct our live virtual events! You'll be able to see us and follow along and we'll be able to see you. You can ask a question out loud or send any questions/feedback via Chat?
What is included?
- Surface of your choice (see options here --> Paint Surfaces
- All of the paint colors to create your masterpiece
- Brushes for you to keep or return for a $5 gift certificate
- Paint palette plates, paper towels, plastic cup, table paper & disposable plastic apron
- Distraction and escape! (Which we can all use!)
- Printed detailed step-by-step instructions
- LIVE interactive Zoom party where our artist walk your party step-by-step through your painting
Can I purchase easels and/or fabric aprons from you?
- Absolutley! We have almost new/gently used & santized easels available for purchase for ONLY $10! These all wood tabletop easels usually retail for about $20 or more so you're saving at least 50% by purchasing with us. Check them out here --> Easel
- We have brand new Painting with a Twist branded fabric aprons available for $15 each. Check them out here --> Aprons
- Let us know if you're intersted in adding easels and/or aprons to your party when booking!
How do I get my supplies?
- We offer Curbside Pickup Tuesday - Friday 1PM - 3PM. You would just need to give us at least 48 hours notice of when you'd like to pickup so we can have all your kits ready to go.
- A deposit of 4 seats + a one time $50 Virtual Event Fee is required to hold the date/time and may be applied to reservations. Just need have to have 10 seats reserved at least 48 hours before you plan to pickup so we have enough time to prepare your kits.
We look forward to celebrating with you!