Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we are the perfect party option for your group!
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You can choose the painting taught from over 4000+ paintings
- You'll have the place to yourself with your own private instructor providing you step by step instruction.
- Your party can be as over the top or as understated that you'd like. Hire in a caterer, a decorator... the possibilities are endless.
- It’s the same price as a regular class!
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday Parties
- Bachelorette Parties
- Religious Groups
- Baby Showers
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" Parties
- Office parties
- Graduation Parties
- Organization Parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Reunion Events
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Block parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party"
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (8AM-12AM), subject to artist & studio availability.
How do I book my party?
Just call us at 904.399.8399, talk to us during class, click on the party request tab to your left, or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the best phone number and time to reach you.
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 10 guests for our Bungalow Studio and minimum of 20 for our Main Studio.
*Peak Days (Fri/Sat) the requirement for our Main Studio is 25.
*Peak Days (Fri/Sat) during Peak Months (Feb, May, Oct, Nov, Dec) the requirment for our Main Studio is 30.
Our Main Studio can hold up to 40 guests and the Bungalow can hold up to 16 guests comfortably.
At the time of booking:
- A deposit of 4 seats is required to hold the space and may be applied to reservations.
- The hostess may choose the painting from our entire gallery which we will send after gathering all information.
- A private passcode of your choosing and sign up link will be provided for individual registrations.
- If scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance, you can customize your painting. One of our local artists would be happy to create a specific image for your group, an additional charge will be assessed for a "personalized" painting that one of our artists creates especially for you. Price is determined by painting complexity and range from $50.00-$250.00.
Less than 2 weeks prior to event:
- Private party plans made less than 2 weeks prior to event require minimum paid reservations at the time of booking.
- You will be charged for the minimum number of people if the attendance does not meet the required number.
- We have a 10 day cancellation policy. If not given notice of cancellation within 10 days there will be a charge of $60 additional payment beyond the non-refundable 4 seat deposit collected at the time of booking.
- In the event a Private Party is cancelled, minus the non-refundable 4 seat deposit, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink. Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, adult beverages. Have the refreshments suit your event. We have plastic wine glasses, ice buckets, and wine openers.
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copy write protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes.
Do you do offsite painting parties?
- Absolutely. We can bring the party to you! Prices are the same per seat, although a travel fee will be charged. Party destinations may determine minimum attendee requirements. Please email or call for complete information for Off-Site Parties as details are different than listed above. We require a min of 20 for all offsite events.
We look forward to celebrating with you!