Why book a Painting Party?
Benefits of a Private Party:
We are a great place to host a wide variety of parties! No matter if it is a Bachelorette party, Office Team Building, Baby Shower, Family Reunion, Birthday Party, or any other celebration we love them all! We are a unique venue for any event you are looking to host!
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our in-studio collection of 1300+ paintings. A link will be emailed to you once your party is scheduled so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hours (starting at $40/person), 3 hours (starting at $50/person), and custom 3 hours including but not limited to paint your pet and open studio (starting at $63/person). Once the painting is selected multiple product options will be available for your guests to choose from at different prices. Spectators/Non-Registered guests will not be allowed.
- New: Twisted Candle Add On for $20!
- 1 1 /2 hour Kid's Birthday Parties for ages 12 and under are $320 for up to 10 painters and $32 for each additional painter on a 16x20 CANVAS with a maximum of 50 total guests/painters. You will be sent a separate selection of paintings to choose from. These events will be given a 2-hour time slot so you can have time for cake and/or presents and a 1 1/2 hour painting event. For these events only, we will allow 2 Non-Painters if desired to help with the event.
- No setup, no cleanup - just show up!! We supply canvas, paint, brushes, apron, and easels.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before class time to decorate.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week (artist and space permitting). We have morning, afternoon, and evening slots available!
- Guests may bring their own snacks and Non-Alcoholic Drinks. If you would like to purchase a drink, feel free to stop by the Hilton Doubletree which is just steps from our door!
- You can also request your favorite artist and we will do our best to make sure that they work your event.
Other Information you will need to know before booking a Private Event:
- We require a minimum of 9 painters for Adult 2 or 3-hour Private Events Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday Anytime, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday ending by 5 pm.
- We require 25 painters for Private Events on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday starting at 5 pm or after.
- Adult 2 and 3-hour Private events now have different product options and prices.
- All 12 and under private events will be done on 16X20 Canvases ONLY and have a 10 guest minimum.
- The maximum number of guests our studio can accommodate is 50 for a private event.
- You can also request your favorite artist and we will do our best to make sure that they work your event!
- All classes begin promptly at the scheduled time. For that reason, please have your guests arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time to allow time for checking in and setting up.
- The State of Kentucky prohibits BYOB. If you wish to purchase a drink, feel free to stop by The Hilton Doubletree which is just steps from our door before or after your class!
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
You can request a party online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
How do I pay for my party?
Your guests can pay individually online or you can pay with 1 payment online. We do not accept Cash or Checks as payment. We required that you have your minimum number of guests signed up online by Noon the day before the event. Additional guests can be added up to the start time of the event.
Cancellation Policy for Private Events:
Please give us a 7-day notice if you must cancel the private event. Any seats already purchased for the event will be refunded as studio credit. There will be a $160 fee if we are not given a 7-day notice. If you cancel within 3 days of the event, you will be charged for your minimum required guests based on the day and time of your event. As the host of the private party, it is your responsibility to make sure that you have the minimum number attending. You will be responsible for paying for guests to make up the minimum if they do not attend. The minimum number of seats required for your event must be paid before the start of the event.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better! Depending on artist availability, a 2-week notice should be plenty of time! If you are scheduling an event and it will be less than one week away, you will be required to pay for a minimum of 9/10 (Adult/12 and under) guests upfront.
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Thank you for asking, but, in general, we don't. We've tried to keep the prices at rock-bottom so that you get a good value for your money every day!
We do have a customer rewards program you will want to get in on! Before registering, make sure to set up a rewards account. Creating an account is FREE and you will receive 5,000 points just for joining. You will also earn discounts on future classes! To set up an account, go to the top right of the page and click on PAINT POINTS. You will be asked for an email address and a password. Once you have an account set up, make sure to log in each time you register to receive your rewards!