Why book a Painting Party?
Let's plan a Paint Party!
We handle planning Private Events during Office Hours:
- Wednesday - Saturday: In Studio 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Monday - Tuesday: Email Monitored 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Sunday: No office hours
Painting With A Twist (PWAT) Mason is a fun party option for any group! In a private event with PWAT, a professional artist will instruct your guests step by step through the painting of your choice! This is truly a fun and unique way to socialize!
- An art party in our studio is intended for guests with little or no artistic experience. Guests find our classes to be a pleasant surprise for fun and success with painting!
- It is a perfect way to celebrate birthdays, brides, anniversaries or for simply just for fun with friends!
Hosting an Adult Private Event at Mason PWAT is very simple! (See below for information on a Child's Event)
- Host should complete the Request A Private Party form to begin the process of reserving the private event studio.
- Once we confirm the requested date is availabile, we send the Private Event Agreement to you to sign and secure your event time.
- Once event is secured, the group can select what art you paint from over 8,000 2 hour paintings in our copyrighted art gallery.
- The event can be set up for guests to be: 1) Guest Paid for attendees to pay directly online, or 2) Host Paid and the host can pay for all attendees.
- The host can manage event and see online who has registered and how many are still needed to meet minimum.
- Event Day: All guests may arrive up to 30 minutes early to enjoy the 'Happy Half Hour' before painting instruction begins.
- Studio Reservation is 2.5 hours - 30 minuntes of social time and 2 hours of painting.
- Art is dry and ready to be taken home with you at the end of class.
What is the cost to reserve the private studio?
Reserving our private event studio is FREE, but we require a minimum number of paid guests to reserve the private event studio:
- There is a 10 person paid guest minimum to reserve our private event studio all times except Friday or Saturday pm.
- There is a 15 person paid guests minimum to reserve our private event studio on Friday and Saturday evenings 6pm or later.
- Our private studio can accommodate up to 24 guests!
- If you have more than 24 guests, please contact us to arrange a time when we can accommodate your event up to 64 guests during selected days/times!
- If you don't have the minimum number of guests to reserve the private studio, please consider attending a public event! In a public event, everyone is still seated together, can still BYO refreshments, and will have a blast!
Per Person Costs depend on the surface selected - see below:
- $35/person Children's Event with guest of honor 7-12 yrs - open to 7yrs-adult, alcohol free
- Room reservation is for 2 hours with a 1.5 hour painting. All materials needed to paint are included with reservation fee!
- See Children's Private Party Event information below for a child's celebration.
- $38/$40/$48 person Teen/Adult Event for a 2-hour painting (13yrs - adult)
- All materials needed to paint are included with reservation fee! Bring in your own refreshments! You have just discovered the TWIST! (Beer/Wine, Soft Drinks - No Hard Alcohol Permitted)
- Cost is depending on art selected for event and surface guests choose. Surface Choices: 16x20 Canvas - $38, 10x30 Canvas $40, Shiplap $40, Pine Wood Boards $48
- $48/person Adult Event for a 3-hour painting during selected days/times (adults)
- All materials needed to paint are included with reservation fee!Bring in your own refreshments! You have just discovered the TWIST! (Beer/Wine, Soft Drinks - No Hard Alcohol Permitted)
- $48/person for a 2-hour mural - scheduled during select days/times for team events (adults)
- $58/person for a 3-hour custom mural or Paint Your Pet - scheduled during select days/times for custom or team events (adults)
When can I have a party?
We offer Adult event times during the day or evenings any day of the week.
- Mon-Thursday: Flexible day start times 12pm through 3pm and 6:30 or 7pm start times
- Fridays: 4-6pm or 7:30-9:30pm
- Saturdays: 3:30-5:30pm and 7:30-9:30pm
- Sundays: 2-4pm or 6-8pm
- Adult events can be held anytime daytime or evening time.
- Childrens events are only held Saturday 12-2pm or Sunday 2-4pm
- Guests 15 and under must attend daytime events ending by 6:00pm.
- No small children or infants permitted during any class times (public or private).
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday Parties/Sweet 16 Birthdays
- Bachelorette/Wedding or Baby Showers
- Family Reunions or Church Groups
- Holiday and Seasonal Parties
- Employee Appreciation Days/Team Building
- Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!
Children's Private Party Events for 7-12 yr old guests of honor:
- Having a fun party at Painting with a Twist is a memorable way to celebrate your childs birthday!
- Cost: $35/painter - studio reservation 2 hours as guests paint a 1.5 hour art selection.
- 10 paid guests minimum - Private Event Agreement required to save the date! All guests need a paid resevation, except 3 non painting chaparones.
- Parties can be held any Saturday 12-2pm or Sunday 2-4pm!
- Adults as well as children are welcomed to paint during the event!
- Private Studio is reserved for a 2 hour session.
- Guests Arrival 15 minutes prior to your painting session.
- Host Arrival is 20 minutes prior to your painting session.
Private Event Cancellation Policy:
Private Event Hosts:
- The cancellation policy outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host applies to private event host and guests.
Private Event Guests:
- Please be aware there is a minimum number of guests required for reserving the private studio.
- No refunds/credits can be issued to any guests if the minimum is not met for the event as agreed to by the host.
- Once minimum required reservations are met, any guesets cancelling from an event will follow the general studio cancellation policy.
Bad Weather Policy posted on FAQ page.
Good To Know!
- You may bring in your own refreshments (alcohol limited to beer, wine or cocktail mix pouches) and light snacks!
- Adult private parties may be held during the day/evening, but parties including guests under 16 need to be scheduled during the daytime, with the latest class time ending by 6:00pm.
- All guests must have a reservation to stay during any Adult private event, no observers allowed at any time.
Ready to Book Your Private Event:
The process is very simple, select REQUEST A PRIVATE EVENT from our website!
- NOTE: Private Events are handled during our office hours Wednesday through Saturday and via email Monday and Tuesdays.
- 1st: We check availability for the date/time you want to host an event.
- 2nd: You complete a Private Event Agreement to secure your date/time! Event can be set up for guests to pay directly online or host may pay for entire event.
- 3rd: Once secured, the host chooses the painting from our art gallery and invite friends!
- Done! Just invite your guests to register ASAP!