A NEW Freestyle DIY Experience
Looking for something creative to do during the week? We’re now offering Pop In & Paint hours! This freestyle DIY experience allows you to choose whatever art piece you’d like to complete and paint along with the instructions in our studio at your own pace! We’ll provide all the supplies and instructions you need. No reservation necessary! It’s the perfect weekday escape!
No Reservation Necessary! The following days and times are available if you just want to stop in. Please note that some projects can take longer than others!
- Sunday: No walk in hours
- Monday: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Friday: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday: No walk in hours
Reserve a Time
Select a specific time! You can let us know the day and time you want to come in so we can have your supplies ready and a table reserved!
NEW! Pop In Projects is a new Open Studio DIY Experience! Come in and paint what you'd like, when you'd like - no reservation needed!
Pop In Projects is every Monday through Friday from 12:00pm to 5:00pm, completed by 6pm. Some weekends are included. To see our calendar for a full list of event dates, click here.
What DIY Projects can I choose from?
Choose artwork from our Pop In Project galleries which includes over 200 paintings for all ages and skill levels, open to ages 7 and up!
- Artwork in the Pop In Project galleries includes step-by-step written instructions and video link when applicable. To view Kids and Adult Pop In Project Artwork Galleries, click here.
- Want to twist your own way? Choose one of our surfaces and paint anything your creative mind can think of!
NEW: Make a Twisted Soy Candle
- Choose from over 24 amazing scents and create your very own Twisted Soy Candle that burns over 40hrs
- Candles only take 5-10 minutes to create but need 2hrs to fully set
- Start your candle at the beginning of your Pop In Project experience and take it home the same day OR pick up any time during our office hours weekly 12pm - 7pm
What are the surfaces and cost?
Cost varies by product: Canvas $35, wood board $45, porch leaner $55, wood cutout $25 or 2 for $45, figurines start at $21 and candles (age 10+) are $25 each.
What can I bring?
- Snacks and refreshements are permitted
- Bring a phone, Ipad and/or headphones with you to access video instructions for select products
- Alcohol is not permitted during any Pop in and Project hours
What if I made a reservation but can no longer make it?
No reservation or fee is required for booking a Pop in Project session. However, if you did make a reservation and can't make it, simply call or text the studio: 513-229-7700