Why book a Painting Party?
We will help you celebrate almost anything!
- Birthday Parties
- Girls’ Night Out
- Bachelorette Parties
- Family Reunions
- Graduation Parties
- Retirement Celebrations
- Field Trips
- Bridal Showers
- Customer Appreciation Night
- Holiday Parties
- Church parties
- Corporate Team Building
- Baby Showers
- Football Parties
- I just wanna have a Party for no reason Party!
- Organizational parties such as Red Hat Ladies, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, etc
Why book a private party?
- You get to choose from ANY of our over 7000 paintings
- You choose the day and time (10:00am-10:00pm any day!) Subject to artist availability
- You get a private party room all to yourself with your own artist-instructor. (you may request a favorite artist)
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!! ...although you MAY decorate if desired.
- No additional cost! All for the same price as a regular class
- The room is yours 30 minutes before & after class time to decorate and celebrate!
- Additional studio time is available for $50/half hour.
- We have lots of room- Our Main studio holds up to 40 and our Party room holds up to 30 painters
How do I book a party?
- Simply submit a party request from our website Request a Party, call us at 321-345-5960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.
How do I pay for my party?
- At the time of booking, the hostess will pay a three reservation deposit with a credit card. One of these reservations is non-refundable.
- On Friday and Saturday nights we require a minimum of 12 guests. All other days we require a minimum of 10 paid guests.
- The hostess can collect and pay in one lump sum or we can set up a password for the event allowing each person to pay individually on our website. We suggest the hostess have everyone do this at least two weeks in advance.
- If the minimum of 12 on Friday and Sat. nights or 10 on other days/nights is not met, the hostess is responsible for paying for the unfilled seats
- If the party is cancelled with less than a 7 day notice, the full deposit becomes non-refundable. Any reserved guests will receive store credite good for 90 days.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink (adult beverages limited to beer/wine). Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, adult beverages. Have the refreshments suit your event. Be sure to bring glasses/cups, plates, ice, utensils etc!
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copy write protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes
Other details of interest
- Be sure to have your guests arrive 10-15 minutes before the start of class. We start and end on time! This is not a drop in event like some parties, and we don’t want anyone to miss out on instruction.
- Only paid painters are allowed with the exception of parents of younger children at Kids parties. However we encourage parents to allow their children to be creative and work on their own with the assistance of our artists only. We promise they will do well and have fun!
- Reserve your space as soon as you can, this will ensure you get the room and time you want. Friday & Saturday nights book up quickly.
All art displayed on web site is subject to copyright protection in favor of Painting with a Twist®.Use of such is prohibited without written authorization from Painting with a Twist®. Copyright © 2014 Painting with a Twist®