Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We look forward to helping you host an awesome private party event. This is a unique experience for any celebration. Whether you are planning a Birthday Party for friends or family, a Team Building adventure for co-workers, a Bachelorette Party, a Family Reunion or Girl’s Night Out, our studio is a great place for any social event.
Why book your next private party with us?
- You get to choose from thousands of paintings to create your own masterpiece. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($35/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings. See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- You get the room for extra time to celebrate and we are BYO, you can bring in any food or drinks that you like.
We work hard to make it easier for you. We provide all of the art supplies and your fabulous Instructor, as well as additionla items to help you host including paper and plastic ware and plenty of openers.
So many great occasions to celebrate with us!
- Office parties and Employee appreciation
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Sweet Sixteen or other teen parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Class Reunion events
- Holiday/seasonal parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Our studio has 2 rooms, our main studio fits 44 guests and our Party Room fits 12-16 guests. We will use either room or the entire studio space depending on your party needs and our availability.
Minimum number of guests we hope for is 8.
We require a deposit of the equivalent of two seats to reserve your date with flexible options to make this payment, credit card is preferred. We also politely require 7 days notice for cancellations.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may pay with one payment for the full party.
Additional Information for Kids Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here! Kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day of the week and some evenings.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour paintings with time for breaks, cakes and fun!
We have 1.5 hour kids paintings at $29/guest.
Paint parties for kids are strongly recommended for kids ages 7 and up.
Private Party Availability
Please email us at email@example.com for availability. We also have a form here for you to fill out so we can get your party started, just click the link in the navigation.
We are happy to walk you through the process and details to make your party planning a breeze!
*Minimum of 8 paid guests required for all private parties* if you can’t wrangle up 8 guests, then we do have other options. Open party (minimum of five, you pick the party, open to the public) or come to any of our public classes and we will make sure that your group is seated together. Our classes are so much fun that many parties love this option!