Book a Painting Party
Complete the form below and we will respond ASAP.
Hey there, Twisters! It’s Party Time! Well almost…you’re just a short form away from requesting your own private party. Once you submit the request we will get back to you asap to book the actual party.
Here are a few things to think about before you submit your request:
1. What kind of event is it? The sooner we know, the better we can help you host your memorable event. We have over 6,000 paintings to choose from to make this event your own. We can get creative with the name so your event will stand out to your party people.
2. What date/time are you looking to have your party? Take a look at our event calendar to help with party planning and see when we have open dates. We are flexible, accomodating and happy to help, especially when we have more notice, so give us a call or email us to learn more. Keep in mind that we need to have an hour in between classes. (we use that hour for cleaning up and setting up) If it looks overwhelming, have no fear, our North Andover Team is here!
3. How long will your party be? Will it be a 1.5 hour kid’s party, 2 hour kid or adult class, or 3 hour adult class?
4. Are you aware of the costs?
- 1.5 hour kid’s party = $30/guest, 2 hour adult or kid’s party = $39/guest, 3 hour adult = $45/guest (plus 30 minutes before and after your paint is included).
- Do you have enough people? We have a minimum guest count of 10/12 for all parties.
- Deposit required to hold your private party.
5. Do you have a favorite artist or assistant that you would like to request? We’ll do our very best to have them work your class!