Why book a Painting Party?
Here's How It Works!
After we have your reservation set up and your deposit has been paid, we will send you a party agreement via email. Upon accepting that agreement, a link to our painting gallery will be sent to the party organizer. Click on the link and select your painting choice for your party (everyone will paint the same painting). This link will also allow you to manage your party, such as emailing invitations to your guests and viewing RSVPs. A party passcode will also be created so that only you and your guests will be able to make a reservation.
Please arive no sooner than 30 minutes early to set up. We provide easels, canvases, aprons, paint, plates, cups, napkins, eating utensils, cork screws, bottle openers, and ice buckets.
We can hold your inquiry for 24 hours, at which time we will require you to put down the respective deposit amount or you could forfeit your day/time. We are booking up pretty quickly, so call us as soon as possible to make your deposit and confirm your reservation!
- 1.5 Hour Class (Ages 5-12): $31.50 each
- 2-Hour Class: $37 each
- 3-Hour Class: $47 each or $57 for custom paintings
- "After Party"/Conference Room: $75/hour
Minimum Requirements (for holidays and peak hours, i.e., Friday and Saturday evenings, 4pm and after)
- Adults (20)
- We don't host private parties for 14 years and under during peak-hours
Minimum Requirements (for NON peak hours)
- Kids (10) / Adults (15/negotiable)
Kids' Private Parties
Birthday Parties, Girl Scout Troops, etc.
We recommend that you choose from our 1.5 hour painting gallery for kids ages 5-12. If you prefer to choose from the full painting gallery, the respective price will be charged.
The birthday girl/boy and their guests will paint for 1.5 hours. An additional 30 minutes will be set aside for cake, snacks, gifts, etc.
- Kids' Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week.
- You get to choose the painting that your group will be painting. We have over 500 to choose from!
- We require a $100 deposit at the time of booking.
- Your deposit will be applied to your party balance.
Other Private Parties
Birthday, Bridal Shower, Bachelorette, GNO, GDO, Mom's Night Out, Office Party, Team Building, Corporate Team Building, Meetup Groups, Baby Shower, Graduation, Church Parties, Holiday Parties, Family Reunion... or just because! Please contact us to discuss any interest in having us host offsite parties at your location.
- Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week.
- We require a $111 deposit at the time of booking. This deposit will be applied to your party balance at the time of your event.
- You get to choose the painting that your group will be painting. We have over 5,000 to choose from!
- You can request your favorite artist and we will do our absolute best to make sure that they teach or assist at your event!
- You can choose to have either a two or three hour party.
- We will make your party available on our calendar so that your guests may register and pay ahead of time. We ask that your guests RSVP and pay in advance.
- We have a 7 day cancellation policy. If we are not given notice of cancellation within 7 days of the event, your deposit will be forfeited and we will charge your card for the remaining party balance. *Ask us if you have more questions about this*
- In the event the Private Party is cancelled, store credits (no refunds) will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
- You are more than welcome to bring any beverages and/or snacks. We supply ice buckets, cork screws, cups, napkins, plates, and all of your painting materials.
* Think you will have a hard time getting the minimum number of friends to commit? Ask about our VIP Parties! We'll even let you choose the painting!
* We can also go Off-Site! Let the party come to you! Call to ask about the details.