Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on 16" x 20", 10" x 30", 12" x 12" canvas as well as shiplap and real wood surfaces and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes. Summer "Drop-In" hours are available - please call studio for more information.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
You may bring non-alcoholic beverages to the studio. Alcoholic beverages are included in your reservation fee for our evening adult classes and served to any patron, of drinking age, and are limited to one 12oz. beer or two 5oz. glasses of wine. Feel free to bring in some light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best! Our private parties are BYOB. Please limit to Beer, Wine, Cider, and malt beverages.
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Kids classes are ideal for ages 7 and up.
- Family Day classes are ideal for ages 10 and up.
- Teen & Up classes are ideal for ages 13 and up.
- All classes where alcohol consumption is allowed are for approximately 16 and older
No toddlers or infants in any session.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during a Kids class/Kids Camp.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- If you notify the studio more than 24 hours from your reservation date, a full studio credit can be issued.
- If you notify the studio 24 hours or less from the class start time, no refund or credit will be issued.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!