Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 10,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($40/person) or 3 hour ($50/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
- Hosts of parties receive a $40 gift certificate for a future class!
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, and paper plates.
Private Parties are BYOB. Guests may bring their snacks, sweet treats, beer, wine, hard cider, and non-alcoholic drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Our main room can accommodate a maximum of 40 guests.
Our private party room can accommodate a maximum of 24 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday nights is 12 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 10 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 10 regardless of the day of the week.
- We require a prepayment of 3 spots at either $40 or $50 to book a Private Event at the time of booking.
- We require the party minimum payment in full 10 days prior to the event. If the 10 person minimum is not met and paid in full by this time, the class will automatically open to the public. You can still have your party, but the public will be able to attend as well. However, you may pay the difference between confirmed guests and the minimum to keep your party private.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a 7 day cancellation policy for studio credit. The deposit is non-refundable. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes, and presents.
Birthday Parties are buy 10 get one FREE! Birthday child (free seat) counts as 11th painter.
Private Party Availability
Please call the studio or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
We offer the option to do offsite events upon request
- Offsite events require a minimum of 15 people
- We bring everything to you that is needed to complete the painting, we just ask that you provide tables and chairs
- Offsite location ideas: Churches, Hotels, Office Buildings, Senior Centers, Schools, Restaurants, etc
- Please note we do NOT do residentail offsites - sorry for any inconvenience