Why book a Painting Party?
pARTy with your crew safely! We are now booking in studio events for small groups, as well as virtual paint pARTies!
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
Call/text us at 501.410.4422, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the Request a Party tab for further instructions! Read on for further party information.
Why book a party?
- You get to choose from ANY of over 4,500 paintings - we offer 1.5 hr (Kid Friendly), 2 hr, and 3 hr classes.
- You get a private party room with your own artist.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- Pricing varies depending on canvas size and time frame from $27-$40 per painter!
What kind of parties do you host?
- Birthday Parties
- Bachelorette Parties
- Baby Showers
- Church Groups
- Corporate Team Building Parties
- Office Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Organization Parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, etc)
- Field Trips--ask about special pricing!
- Girl's Night Out
- Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10 am-10 pm), subject to artist availability.
Kid's parties ages 6-12 may be booked 10 am-6 pm Mon-Fri and 10 am-4 pm Sat-Sun. The minimum age to paint at our studio is 6. Children's parties are not allowed during evening hours.
What is the minimum and the maximum capacity?
The minimum number of guests required for a private party is 8 on weekdays, and 10 on weekends. Our studio capacity is 100 (70 in the main room, and 30 in the party room.) If you are in need of a larger capacity, please notify us of this need immediately.
What is the cost and is there a deposit for a party?
Private parties can be booked for 1.5 hours, 2 hours, or 3 hours. Pricing varies based on canvas/surface size from $29-$50 per painter.
Your guests may pay in advance online, upon arrival, or in one lump sum as a group. Acceptable forms of payment are all major credit cards, cash, and certified checks.
A credit card is required to secure the hold for all party packages. A deposit equal to payment for 3 seats is required to book. (Deposit pricing will vary based on the size canvas you choose for the event.)
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better! We can book a party up to 6 months in advance.
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private party is booked an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated to view our painting selections.
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Call/text 501.410.4422 or email email@example.com to inquire about discounts for groups of 35+
- Party Package A- OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, 2 hour session, 16 by 20-inch canvas @ $40 per painter. $200 flat fee or 5-person minimum. ($120 deposit to book covers 3 seats.)
- Party Package B- PRIVATE EVENT, 2 hour session, 16 by 20-inch canvas @ $40 per painter. $320 flat fee or 8-person minimum Monday-Thursday, $400 flat fee or 10 guest minimum Friday-Sunday. ($120 deposit to book covers 3 seats.) Host is responsible for ensuring flat fee or minimum number of guests is met.
- Party Package C (Family Friendly!)- Kid's Private Parties (AGES 6-12 ONLY) 1.5 hour session, 16 by 20-inch @ $29 per painter. $290 flat fee or 10-person minimum. ($87.00 deposit to book covers 3 seats.) Age 13+ @ $35 per painter. ($105 deposit at booking, $350 flat fee or 10 guest minimum.)
- VIRTUAL pARTy Package- Pick up your paint kit curbside! Follow along with a pre-recorded video, or a virtual live event via Zoom for $39 per painter plus tax!
UPGRADE YOUR SURFACE/CANVAS: 12 by 12-inch canvas @ $35 per painter, 10 by 30-inch canvas @ $45 per painter, wooden cutout/shiplap board @ $50 per painter.
ADD AN HOUR TO YOUR EVENT: 3 hour sessions, choose any canvas/surface option @ $50 per painter.
**Note deposit amount will change according to upgrade, but is equivalent to payment for 3 seats.
We require at least one week (7 days) notice if you should need to cancel. If you fail to give us at least one week (7 days) notice from your scheduled date, you will forfeit your deposit. If you must cancel within 6 days of your party (and you still provide at least 72 hours notice), you have the option to reschedule your party for a later date. The date must be submitted with the cancellation and will carry the same guaranteed minimum. The new date must be within 30 days of the originally scheduled party. You may only reschedule your party once. If the rescheduled party is cancelled, then the cancellation fee will apply. If you cancel your party within 48 hours of the scheduled party time or if you do not show up for your party, you will forfeit your deposit.