Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 17,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($39/person) or 3 hour ($49/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and up to 15 minutes after your party to celebrate.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, bottle openers and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Studio A can accommodate a maximum of 39 guests.
Studio B can accommodate a maximum of 26 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Thursday thorugh Sunday is 12
The minimum number of painters required for Monday-Wednesday is 10
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 15 regardless of the day of the week.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. The prepaid reservations required to reserve are non-refundable. There is a 15 day cancellation policy, 14 days or less cancellation will be charged a $150 cancellation fee. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum 14 days prior to the event or the event will be made public. Painting may be changed to appeal to a public class.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.
Private Party Availability
Please call or text 330-867-7928 (PWAT) or email email@example.com for availability. I am happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!