Why book a Painting Party?
In Studio Private Parties!
- We schedule private parties any day, afternoon or evening. Parties can be scheduled anytime between 10am and ending no later than 10pm.
- We will begin painting at the time scheduled so please have your guests arrive up to 20 minutes before the start time. No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- The minimum is 12 guests for Weeknights and Weekends. The minimum is 9 guests for Weekdays
- The maximum is 28 in our Van Gogh Party Room and 48 in our Main Studio *IF AVAILABLE*.
- You get to choose the painting for your party (we have over 16,000 paintings). Once you have signed your private party agreement and paid the deposit, we will send you a link to our library for you to view and choose your painting.
- The price is the same as a regular class - $35 (+ tax) for 2 hours. You can upgrade your class to a Specialty class (prices vary) like adding blacklight, Paint Your Pet, etc. You will need to contact the studio for more information.
- A non-refundable 3 seat deposit is required. Your deposit of $113.28 ($105.00 + tax) does count towards your guest minimum.
- We supply the canvas, paint, aprons, brushes and easels.
- Tables are available for finger food if you choose to bring in snacks or birthday cake. No crockpots or other electrical appliances please.
- Photos from the party will be posted on Facebook for you to Tag and Brag.
What kind of occasion would work for a Private Party?
- Birthdays for Kids
- Family Celebrations
- Personal Achievements
- Neighborhood Block Parties
- Class Reunion
- Birthdays for Adults
- Employee Appreciation
- Girls Night Out!
- Holiday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Wedding parties
- Baby showers
- Sports Team parties
- Church groups
- Yay! It's summer! parties
- Office parties - Team-building events
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Cheerleaders, Scouts, Sorority, etc.)
- Field Trips
- Absolutely any reason or no reason at all!!
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
You can Book Your Party Here! Or navigate to our Request Party form. Completely fill out the form and add in any information that you think we will need to help you plan Your Perfect Party! If you still have questions you can call us at 505.TO.PAINT (505.867.2468) or email your request to us at email@example.com!
Where are you located?
We are located at 8510 Montgomery Boulevard NE, Suite A5, Albuquerque, NM. We are in the Target parking lot 1 block east of Wyoming.
What about Kid Parties?
We offer a great alternative to the adult parties called Kids & Canvas Party. Again, you will need to Book Your Party Here! by filling out the Request a Party form. Select “Kids Party” under the Event Type and we will send you the Kids and Canvas Party flier which explains everything.
But I don’t have a big group – Try an OPEN Party (only 5 minimum)!
- Pick a date on our calendar that does not have an event already on it that you that 4 of your friends want to paint on.
- Navigate to the Request Party
- Completely fill out the form. *** Put OPEN Party in the Message area.
- An agreement explaining the OPEN Party requirements – you will be required to digitally sign the agreement.
- The cost will be $35 ($37.76 with tax) per painter X 5 = ($188.78) and will need to be paid within 48 hours.
- When payment is received, a link to the library will be sent for you to pick your painting.
- The event will then be opened to the public. Your group will get the VIP seating! This is a fun way to have your party without having a big group.
We require at least a 1-week (7 days) notice if you should need to cancel. Any guests that have reserved seats will receive store credit. We DO NOT offer refunds and failure to give at least 1-week notice of cancellation will result in a $150 cancellation fee to the host's credit card. The 3 seat deposit is non-refundable and does counts towards your minimum.
Painting with a Twist reserves the right to change the artist, postpone the class, or cancel a class for unforeseen circumstances.
What if I need more or other information?
Just call us at 505.TO.PAINT (505.867.2468) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to talk to you.