Why book a Painting Party?
Our requirements are subject to change. Please see our calendar for updated public class and take-home kit information or contact the studio directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505.TO.PAINT (505.867.2468).
Private parties for any occasion (see our Private Event Catalog here)
Birthdays | Office Parties | Family Celebrations | Class Reunion | Girls' Night Out | Wedding Showers | Baby Showers | Bachelorette Parties | Graduation Parties | Church Groups | Field Trips | Scout Activities | Sports Team Parties | Team Building | Holiday/Seasonal Parties | Sorority Parties | Retirement Parties | Sweet Sixteen Parties | Neighborhood Block Parties | Yay! It's Summer! . . . or any other reason to party with your friends/ family/ co-workers/ neighbors. We also offer a special party called Kids & Canvas for kids 12 & under (contact us if you would like to do a Kids & Canvas).
We offer both In-Studio and Offsite private parties
Benefits of Private Party
- Streamlined booking process.
- The minimum number of painters is 9 (daytime & weekday evenings (S-Th) in-studio) or 12 (Fri evening & weekends in-studio) and 20 for Offsite.
- You can schedule their party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon, and evening slots available. With your own "party website" you can choose your painting, send out personalized invites, see who has signed up, and more!
- You select the art to paint from our collection of over 17,000 paintings.
- No setup, no clean-up - just show up!
- We provide all of the art supplies and FUN!
- You can have the ability to select different surfaces to paint on, depending on availability (prices vary). You can upgrade your class to a Specialty class like adding BLACKLIGHT, Paint Your Pet, etc. (prices vary).
- New: Twisted Candle Add On for $20 (each seat)! We are excited to let you know about our awesome new offering here at Painting with a Twist - DIY Candles! Our candles are made of all-natural soy wax and have a 40-hour burn life with 24 scents to choose from. They're fun to make and also make the perfect gifts! This Fun Filled experience typically takes about 15 minutes so you will need to arrive 30 minutes before your painting party. You will choose your label, mix your oil and pour your candle. We will be there from start to finish to ensure you leave with a perfect creation. Is this a bridal party? Why not have us design a special sticker to memorialize this event? Or maybe you want to put your company logo on it for your team event! The sky is the limit! When your party is over, the candle is ready to go home with you.
- Please contact the studio for more information.
Private Party Costs
Costs for private parties can range from $34 - $67 per painter depending on the type of party, length of a painting session, location of the event, and the surface. Parties are priced based on 1.5 - 3 hour blocks of time. This price is for the painting event only. If you plan on upgrading your event or adding DIY candles additional costs will be incurred. Off-site parties may be charged an additional trip charge.
Private parties are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 3-seats. This deposit does get applied to your total party cost and is not an additional cost.
Private Party Cancellation Policy
We require at least a 1-week (7 days) notice if you should need to cancel. We will issue STORE CREDIT for cancellations. The STORE CREDIT will be for the full amount paid for the class. There is NO EXPIRATION DATE for your STORE CREDIT and it can be used at any time. Less than 1 weeks notice can forfeit your store credit.
Should it become necessary for us to cancel a class, we will contact you and you will receive a STORE CREDIT for the full amount of your reservation. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS.
OUTSIDE DRINKS or CONTAINERS ARE NOT ALLOWED! Thank you for understanding that we are NOT BYOB. For our 21+ painters, we have a large variety of delicious drink options for purchase while in the studio including wine, beer, mimosas, & some fun specialty drinks. Drinking is not required, but a great TWIST for those who choose to partake. We do also offer several nonalcoholic drink options for purchase as well.
CAN YOU BRING FOOD?
YES, YOU CAN BRING FOOD. Bring in your favorite snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best! Please remember to bring plates, utensils, and serving ware with you.
How do I book a Private Party?
When you have decided that it's time for a PARTY, click this button Book A Party! and start the process.
In-Studio Party Specifics
- We schedule private parties any day or evening.
- The minimum is 9-12 guests depending on the time and day you select with a maximum of 48!
Off-Site Party Specifics
- The location of offsite events must be approved by corporate as we are part of a franchise system.
- We schedule off-site private parties any day or evening.
- The minimum is 20 guests and there in no maximum! Offsite fee of $150 until minimum of 35 paid guests is met.
- Painting with a Twist does not supply tables, chairs, floor or table covering, or electronic equipment.