Why book a Painting Party?
Hosting a Private Party with Painting With A Twist
We understand that the current health and safety of the public may require last minute cancellations for in-studio experiences. Please note, no persons may enter the studio if they feel ill, have a fever, or have been in contact with those known to have COVID-19. Masks are required to enter the studio. If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask for as much notice as possible. If you are cancelling within 48 hours of the event, a store credit will be issued for future use. Refunds will not be issued after a reservation is made. Please note, NO SHOWS without contact will not receive store credit or a refund.
At Painting with a Twist, we love to host Private Parties! Bachelorette parties, birthday parties, bridal showers, corporate events, holiday celebrations, kids' parties, and more! To book your party, just pick a date and time and call the store!
- Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week, starting at 10am. Our weekends book up quickly, so make sure to call soon! Private parties must be booked at least two weeks ahead of time, but we will book up to one year in advance. If booking within 7 days of your event, the entire minimum must be paid for to reserve the time slot.
- You and your guests may arrive up to a half hour before painting is scheduled to begin. If you need additional time or special accommodations, let us know. We will begin painting at the time scheduled, so please have your guest arrive 20-30 minutes before the starting time.
- For adult parties, the minimum is 12 guests Sunday-Thursday, 15 guests on Friday and Saturday before 4pm and 20 guests after 4pm on Friday and Saturday. We can accommodate up to 32 in our private Party Room and 48 in the public class room.
- You can choose from any of our paintings! Once we have received your private party contract, we will send you a payment link to pay for 3 seats (which counst towards the minimum). This is considered your deposit and is non-refundable upon cancellation. Once we have received your payment, we will send you a party link to view and choose your painting.
- The minimum required guests must be paid in full 7 days prior to the party. Guests beyond the minimum will be able to register up to the day of the event 2 hours before the start time. If the minimum seats are not paid for 7 days in advance, the event will be made public and we reserve the right to chnage the painting. We will do our best to seat your group together, but we will invite the public to register as well.
- A two hour painting party is $41.00 per person, and a three hour painting party is $51.00 per person.
- We provide cups, ice buckets (no ice) and corkscrews. Please bring your own ice. Please bring your beverage of choice and finger foods.
- You can request your favorite artist and we will do our best to make sure that they work your event!
- If you would like to make arrangements for a group under 12 people, ask about our VIP package for public classes.
We require 7 days notice to cancel a private party. The 3-seat prepayment is non-refundable, but may be applied to a future party date. If the minimum spots are not paid in full 7 days prior to the event, we will open the class to the public and we reserve the right to change the painting. Once this is done, we cannot change the class back to a private party. If you cancel within 7 days, you forfeit your 3 seat deposit and your credit card will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.
In Studio Children's Birthday Parties: "Cupcakes N Canvas"
- A two hour party package is $410, and a three hour party package is $510.
- Each package covers the cost of 10 children, and the birthday child paints free for a total of 11 guests. Additional children are welcome, the cost is $41.00 each for 2-hour events and $51 for 3-hour events.
- Cupcakes are provided by Painting With A Twist from a local caterer.
- You can choose from any of our children and family paintings! Once we have received your private party contract, we will send you a payment link to pay for 3 seats (which count toward the 10 guests). This is considered your deposit and is non-refundable upon cancellation. Once we have received your payment, we will send you a party link to view and choose your painting. The balance of the party needs to be paid 7 days in advance. Otherwise, your event may be cancelled.
- We have cups, plates and napkins for your use. They are the same basic supplies we use in the studio. You are welcome to bring your own. We do not provide ice.
We require 7 days notice to cancel a private party. The 3-seat prepayment is non-refundable, but may be applied to a future party date. If you cancel in less than 7 days, you forfeit your deposit and your credit card will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 8000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($41/person) or 3 hour ($51/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to gather your belongings.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their own snacks, birthday cake, decorations and drinks of choice.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties [Optional]
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.
Private Party Availability
Please call (225) 927-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!