Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on canvas and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio is BYOB - we only serve paint water! Feel free to bring in your favorite beverage and some light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best!
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you will want to bring are refreshments and an open mind! We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins and corkscrews.
Can my child come with me to paint?
We welcome painters 7 years of age and up!
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Day and All Ages classes are intended for ages 7 and up.
- Teen & Up classes are intended for ages 13 and up.
- Evening classes are for adults 18 and older, or 14 years if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during a Family Day or All Ages class.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- If you notify the studio with at least 24 hours advance notice of your reservation date, you can choose a store credit or a full refund.
- If you notify the studio with less then 24 hours before the class start time, a store credit will be issued.
- If you do not show up, do not call, or email in advance of the class, or call or email AFTER the class has taken place you will not be issued a store credit or a refund. No exceptions.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests, and we will do our best to re-schedule the class. Please see our website or Facebook Page for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!