Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on various surfaces and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like, and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio is all BYOB - we only serve paint water! Feel free to bring in your favorite beverage and some light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best!
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring is some refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Day classes are intended for ages 6 and up.
- All Ages classes are intended for ages 6 and up.
- Teen & Up classes are intended for ages 13 and up.
- Evening classes are for ages 13 and older with a parent or guardian.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except for children's private parties.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- If you notify the studio more than 24 hours from your reservation date, a full refund will be issued upon request.
- If you notify the studio 24 hours or less from your reservation date, no refund will be issued.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by the host.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class canceling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in case of questionable weather.
Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or later you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!