Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we are the perfect place in Brazoria county for your private party option!
Book in one of our two rooms now! One room seats 38 painters and the other room seats 44 painters.
Why book a Private Party?
- You make the choice of the painting for your party from one of our 6,500 pieces of art!
- You have a private room with your own artist providing your group with special attention!
- Your party is in your hands...be as creative as you want...(no heating appliances furnished or allowed)
- The cost is the same as Open Studio, but you have 1/2 hour before the session and 1/2 hour after the session FREE!!
- When your party is over...you can leave the clean-up to us!!
What kind of parties can I reserve?
- Birthday parties (Adults and Kids 6 and older)
- Holiday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Wedding showers
- Church groups
- Office parties
- Corporate/Business team building
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Junior League, Red Hat, Girl Scouts, Bunco, Lions, etc.)
- Girl's Night Out
- Field trips
- Retirement parties
- Family reunions
- Class reunions
- Neighborhood block parties
- Employee appreciate days
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Or...."Just any Reason to Have a Party" party!
When can I have a party?
Monday - Saturday 9 am-8:30 pm or Sunday 10 am-8 pm, you name the time
How do I book a reservation for my party?
Please click on Request Party on this website and complete the information to set up a private event or call us at 281-485-3300.
What are the booking requirements?
- Minimum of 15 guests
- Down Payment for 3 painters required ($37/person for 2 hour painting, $47/person for 3 hour painting)
- Once date and time is set, you will be emailed a contract and party management link to choose your painting, make invitations, allow guests to register, etc.
- Payment for minimum reservation of 15 is due 24 hours prior to party
- Down Payment will pay for three painters, but if party is cancelled in less than 1 week prior to the event, down payment will be retained by studio
Please give 7 days notice prior to the event, If you must cancel 7 days or less from your event, then we will retain the 3 painter down payment. Any other payments will be refunded.
Kids' parties are very popular at Painting with a Twist. The birthday boy or girl must be turning at least 6 years of age through age 12.
The cost is only $27/painter for a 1.5 hour session. Adults attending the party can paint at the same $27/person cost.
Advantages of these parties:
- No clean-up and minimal set-up for whatever you want to bring for food and beverages
- 15 minutes prior to the painting session and 45 minutes after the painting session for the kids to have fun, open presents, have cake, etc. This extra hour is FREE!
- Many child-friendly paintings from which you get to choose, and a local artist dedicated to your birthday boy or girl's special occasion
- Pictures will be taken of the event and posted on Facebook unless prohibited by party host or guests
- No party favors or goody bags to purchase because each child takes home his/her own masterpiece